Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Taper PCT Protocol

B

BadboyAl

Test Taper PCT Protocol

I like to look into unorthodox, (or what appears to be) unorthodox school of thought.

I'm not big on the current PCT protocols that everyone states works. I have no doubt they have there place, but how healthy can it be using meds designed to combat women’s breast cancer and infertility?

Then I heard about Test taper, which actually is simple and makes sense.

I am not saying this is the way to go. I am merely hoping to open a debate on the matter, letting everyone speak their mind on why/why not the taper would/wouldn't work.

Here’s the taper and reasons behind it:

Example will be a simple 10-week test run of 500mg/per week:

1) Test E will survive in the system for 14 days. This gives out an average absorption rate of 35.7mg of test per day (500mg/14days). From the 2nd week on your actual dose is 71.4mg/day for most of the cycle.
2) The average natural person has around 5-7.5ml of test in there system.
3) When you finish a cycle you may be at zero natural test or close to it.
4) We know it takes anywhere from 3-6 weeks for the body to restore baseline test levels. This means our body restores natural test at a rate of 1-2ml per week.

The taper is as follows:

A) A 4-6 week taper protocol will allow the body to restore its natural test at its natural rate without us ever crashing. How?
B) 2 weeks after last injection we inject 75mg of test e. We now have 5.4ml of test in our system. We are now giving our body 2 weeks to restore 1-3ml of natural test to return us to baseline. (The body being lower than baseline now recognizes its low on test and start to produce test again (at its natural speed). The good thing is we will still have 5.4ml of test in our system avoiding a crash.
C) 2 weeks later we inject 50mg of test e. This now gives us and average of 3.4ml of test in our system (But remember our system is now naturally producing 2-4ml of test at the being of the 3rd week) so we are really at baseline or slightly below baseline 5.4-7.4ml. In the mean time our body is still restoring its natural test to baseline another 1-2ml.

By the end of the 4 weeks our body should be naturally producing all or close to all its natural test. We never had our test below 5ml and we let the body restore its own test at its natural speed never crashing. We now can move on to another cycle in a few weeks. Not to mention we didn’t spend $300 on pct products plus we spared our bodies from these unhealthy drugs.

SUMMARY:

TEST E IN SYSTEM NATURAL TEST IN SYSTEM

Weeks 1-10 Avg. 71.4mg test per day by end of cycle around 0mg test
Weeks 12 & 13: Avg 5.4mg test per day by end of 2nd week 2-4mg test
Weeks 14 & 15 Avg 3.4mg test per day by end of 2nd week 4-8mg test

Lets hear some opinions on the Test Taper PCT Protocol.

*The Master* said:
AWFUL.

HPTA INHIBITION is HPTA INHIBITION.

EVEN when your EXOGENOUS testosterone concentrations are LOW, the exogenous testosterone still exerts a negative influence on the ENTIRE HPTA. Ergo, ANY AMOUNT of EXOGENOUS testosterone will hinder PITUITARY AND TESTICULAR function!

You would be much better suited using PROP, or using PROP and then switching to SUSPENSION.

Or, you could run a compound that does NOT inihibit the ENTIRE HPTA such as ANAVAR, Dianabol, Turinabol, Primobolan, Winstrol, or Masteron, while awaiting PITUITARY recovery.

OR, one could even opt to CRUISE on "Dianaviron", "Anaviron", or even Primobolan.

Some people cruise on TESTOSTERONE, but this is INHIBITORY TO THE PITUITARY.

[R]

Basically you’re wrong. HTPA is not completely suppressed when Test E is in your system.

Research shows your body LH secretion is 50% below normal when Test E is injected at 100mg per week (Masumoto, 1990) (Armory, et al., 2001).. Research also shows that no HTPA function is lost when you have 25-50mg per week injected. (Masumoto, 1990). On top of that, further research shows that your LH is at 100% at 100mg of Test E per week when combined with AntiE (Nolva,Dex,Clomid). (Naftolin, et al., 1973)(Winters, et al., 1979).

YOU HAVE NO HTPA SUPRESSION WHEN 100MG OR LESS OF TEST E COMBINED W/ ANTIE IS USED.

Matsumoto, A., (1990) Effects of chronic Testosterone Administration in Normal Men: Safety and Efficacy of High Dosage Testosterone and Parallel Dose-Dependant Suppression of Luteinizing Hormone, Follicle Stimulating Hormone, and Sperm Production*. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, 70(1). 282-287

Naftolin, F., Judd, H., Yen, S., (1973) Pulsatile Patterns of Gonadotropins and Testosterone in Man: The Effects of Clomiphene With and Without Testosterone. Journal of Clincal Endocrinology and Metabolism, (36)1. 285-

Winters, S., Janick, J., Loriaux, L., Sherrins, J., (1979) Studies of Sex Steroids in the Feedback Control of Gonadotropin Concentrations in Men. II. Use of Estrogen Antagonist Clomiphene Citrate*. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, 48(1). 222-234

BadboyAl said:
Test Taper PCT Protocol

The way you've worked out the averages isn't how it works. The test levels are constantly declining, so saying "I shot 71 mgs of suspension per day, ergo that is equal to 500mgs of Enanthate" isn't really accurate.

In addition, I don't think P22'stest-taper protocol is useful, because although doses under 100mgs appear to not suppress the HPTA, that's not taking into account that the HPTA is already severely suppressed from the cycle that took place before the taper. So there is really no practical evidence that shows that a taper is going to do anything except have you injecting doses of steroids too small to really build muscle, still suppressing the HPTA for the most part, and not recovering...when you can be starting a valid PCT instead.

i didnt read the studys these are some points made by some guy on t-nation thought they were interesting..

hoping to get some debates on it

BadboyAl said:
i didnt read the studys these are some points made by some guy on t-nation thought they were interesting..

hoping to get some debates on it

I kinda shot his entire argument down with my first post on T-Nation. He pretty much admitted it later, when he said:

Prisoner#22 wrote: The problem with all your arguments is that you just focus on the facts that were found.

The "problem" with my argument is that I just focus on the facts that were found.... :rolleyes:

Top Bottom