Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test suspension and test prop combo...would you guys use this?

sicklydiesel

I saw that "our friend from the far east " has a new product, 100mg suspension and 100mg prop 200mg/ml, what do you think about it?

Last edited:
Why?????

IMO do not mix esthers. Use one type of test in a cycle and if you have a long acting esther than you might want to switch to a faster acting esther before the cycle is over.

For that product to work you will still have to shoot it ED or even 2 times a day due to the suspension. If that is the case you should just buy suspension.

Nautica

I'm not an expert on test, but i was thinking the suspension would get in fast and raise test levels, then the longer acting prop would kick in and keep the test levels raised till the next injection. I would inject 1ml eod. Im just guessing it would work like this????

sicklydiesel said:
I'm not an expert on test, but i was thinking the suspension would get in fast and raise test levels, then the longer acting prop would kick in and keep the test levels raised till the next injection. I would inject 1ml eod. Im just guessing it would work like this????

My thougts also, or 1/2 cc ED.

There is no way to do that and keep the blood concentration levels constant. If you want to use suspension to kick start you cycle and then swith to prop fine. And at the end you can then switch back to suspension so it will get out of your system faster. But do not mix the 2 together. Prop is fast enough that you really do not need supsension anyway.

Nautica

I would use susp to kick a cycle and prop to end it. But like Nautica said there's no reason to mix both.

I'm using the combo right now..week 3 ....
1 cc EOD (100 mg of each) and 40 mg of anavar..

Loving it ! ! getting awesome pumps, great drive in the gymm getting harder. I like !

momwarndu said:
I'm using the combo right now..week 3 ....
1 cc EOD (100 mg of each) and 40 mg of anavar..

Loving it ! ! getting awesome pumps, great drive in the gymm getting harder. I like !

You will not get the full benefit of it using the product EOD. It must be taken ED and even better 2 x ED due to the suspension. IF not then half of the testorone will be out of you system by the second day and then you will spike you levels again. This almost a complete waste of half of the testoterone.

If you want to shoot EOD use prop. If you can handle 1 or 2 shots a day use susp.

nautica

I've used his suspension and like the idea of combining it with prop. The suspension hits FAST and you get a garaunteed kick-ass workout if you shoot it 1.5 hours before lifting. The prop would provide a sufficient dose of test during the rest of the day.

IMO if you are not shooting the suspension pre-workout, you are missing its best quality.

Top Bottom