Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Suspension/Passing a Drug Test

S

slobberknocker

Does anyone have any idea how much test suspension I could shoot on the day of a test, while still staying below the 6:1 ratio???

I was thinking maybe 20 mgs or so.

genarr3 said:

Are you absolutely 100% sure on that? I've heard before of people staying under 6/1 while on 200mg/wk test. I think that would equate to around 20-25mg/suspension in a day.

Bump for more info.

slobberknocker said:

Are you absolutely 100% sure on that? I've heard before of people staying under 6/1 while on 200mg/wk test. I think that would equate to around 20-25mg/suspension in a day.

Bump for more info.
I'd say if you really want to pass the test why take the chance? Whatever you inject that day will show up. There will be a fine line between staying under normal levels and using too much.
In the grand scheme of things missing one day won't make any difference.
If anything do your inject AFTER the test.

You must find out which drug test protocol they are using them reference the US Doping Agency.

Test Suspension has no metabolites... you should be good for a test in a few days after you get off it...

C-ditty

baza said:
I've heard of people staying under the 6/1 ratio on 600mg of test.

See, that's what I'm talking about. I'm sure there's a way for me to do it.

The reason I don't want to come off completely is because I'll be getting tested at a powerlifting meet. I still want to have some test in my system when I compete.

Another question: the suspension I'd be using is oil based. What's the half-life of test suspended in oil? It seems like it might be slightly longer than water based, but I don't know.

Top Bottom