Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test suspension

zionretyy

[FONT=&quot]I just got my test suspension yesterday and tried it for the first time today and my god I'm in love. It basically made me incredibly goal focused in the gym rather than antsy like other pwos. It did also bring about more vascularity in one use so I'm looking forward to using more. One side effect is that it made me super fucking horny, I went to subway after the gym and the girl making the sandwich had the tightest ass, I just wanted to jump over the counter and squeeze that shit lol. Im already planning on getting more of this damn liquid gold, just wish sources would sell them in 20ml vials lol. Anyways hopefully you guys can enlighten me[/FONT]

I just got my test suspension yesterday and tried it for the first time today and my god I'm in love. It basically made me incredibly goal focused in the gym rather than antsy like other pwos. It did also bring about more vascularity in one use so I'm looking forward to using more. One side effect is that it made me super fucking horny, I went to subway after the gym and the girl making the sandwich had the tightest ass, I just wanted to jump over the counter and squeeze that shit lol. Im already planning on getting more of this damn liquid gold, just wish sources would sell them in 20ml vials lol. Anyways hopefully you guys can enlighten me

It's a drug - not a preworkout.

i tried it a couple times and the PIP was unbearable and I didn't see a damn thing from it i couldn't get from using any other ester

i'm glad you had a great result from it though. just proves we all are different. do you think you would have had the same benefits though from using say test prop EOD injections?

Top Bottom