Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test supresses the immune system?

Swole_2112

A friend of mine told me today that he has heard that the administration of test into one's blood stream can supress the immune system. I'd never heard of this before, but I wonder, is it true? That could certainly be a valid explination as to why I've had this cold longer than usual. Thoughts? Opinions?

Swole_2112 said:
A friend of mine told me today that he has heard that the administration of test into one's blood stream can supress the immune system. I'd never heard of this before, but I wonder, is it true? That could certainly be a valid explination as to why I've had this cold longer than usual. Thoughts? Opinions?

I think this not true personally,,,I'm always on at least low dose type TRT and rarely get sick or ill like before.

I don't base this on any proof or anything I've read, but my theory is that at low doses steroids may (help) increase the body's immune system. But at high doses, generally what most of us consider a regular bulking or cutting cycle could possibly decrease this immune system....

Top Bottom