Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test and steroids for endurance athletes

I've used super test before and it kinda did the same thing in the side of major pumps.
In one of your response you said a 1/2 cc was to low of a dose. Then you said test cyp was not good. I understand cyp has a longer half life then the other tests out there but wouldn't they give you a pump to?

low dose when paired with equipoise for off season training. In season, the pumps are just too much during TT/short races or hilly races.

What Cat are you?

Cat 4
I race for my teammates most of the time.
What do you take in season?
What months do you call off season?
I would say nov - feb.

I raced two crits back to back and my legs were on damn fire.
Just to much.
I remember taking 1 cc of test and never having a problem. Just did group rides.

What do you suggest for the rest of my season?
You can IM me if you would like.

I don't IM, sorry.

I would suggest you dump the test; do a PCT to get your natty test back to normal and train like normal. You are still subject to testing as a Cat 4 if your team wins so don't do anything banned in season or w/in detection times.

in the off-season do test/equipoise to build strength and RBC count--that, over 18-24 weeks of the right kind of training, will have you at a Cat 2 by the end of next season.

Haha! I said I wouldn't post here anymore but I saw this and I couldn't resist. Eddie reposted the best article I've read on endurance and AAS and everyone has a criticism for it. That is so 2012 EF for ya. You want to know why I think the post was so good? Because I found out a lot of the same info on my own through TRIAL and ERROR (used to be more common around these part, now it's a bunch of sheeple and their groupthink). I'll address some criticisms.
"AAS wont help endurance athletes"- endurance athletics has some of the most prolific dopping busts of any sport. One of the most common substances if not the most common substance is test-see Festina team, Floyd Landis or Operacion Puerto.
"125mg isn't enough" okay then no one bothered to tell that to elite cyclists because this is a common dose. the reason it makes sense to do it even though you're only "replacing your natural test" is because heavy endurance training on its own will drive you into the lower test range or even hypogonadal levels. 125-150, like the post says, will boost to above the level you would have even if you weren't training. If you're objective is to climb mountain passes on hundred mile days the last thing you want is big pumped legs. Guess what? I've personally taken 250+mg of test per week and ridden serious miles at altitude and it sucks every animals' balls.
"Why not take a test booster instead" If you're training at the volume level of a real endurance athlete, the training shuts down androgen production tremendously. In fact, you want a TRT prescription? Have your doctor order you a T test and run 10 miles every day for ten days before the test. A test booster might be effective if the olde HPG axis wasn't so bogged down by all the adrenal hormones in circulation. This is exactly why endurance athletes have resorted to all out exogenous test replacement. Don't you think they would have taken something legal if it were just as effective? (der!)
"Winstrol isn't good for athletics"- Okay, no one bothered to tell all the elite athletes out there. I'm pretty sure this is the drug more athletes have been busted for than anything else other than test. Try it and tell me what you think. I recommend 25 mg 4 times a week immediately after training. It's a recovery miracle and that dose will not significantly effect joints. Again, I know because I DID IT. Winstrol is a perfect example of the sheeple groupthink-everyone trashes it these days. I agree their are better options for bodybuilding and heavy lifting and in those extremes and high doses there will be joint consequences, but for sports it truly is the shit.
"what about after you come off?" Recover from a 150 test 200 bold cycle is not hard at all. Also, since it is such a mild dose one could stay on the whole competition season or break their season into two large cycles with a short break in between. Low dose AI and periodical HCG helps to further reduce supression. What a lot of cyclists do in the offseason is use a non esterified steroid like test suspension or patches once a week after the long ride for recovery therapy.
If you use EPO without clinical support you're a complete moron.
This is what I popped off about this site before and got banned for. Everyone here is so quick to throw in their opinions about non-bodybuilding AAS use with no actual experience. Some guy wants to crush an MMA fight or a 5k and people are telling him to take 500mg + of test plus other strong substances? Epic Fail (unless its the offseason).
Stop posting things that seem right and limit your advice to things you have actually tried.
I love how the original post is identical to what a top endurance coach would tell you and a moserator on this site says "If you wnat my opinion its stupid..."

YOU FAIL

Oh, and by the way, if you're getting too pumped from test add a very small dose of AI like 6.25-12.5mg Aromasin on injection day only and don't inject for 3+ days before the event. Low dose winny or proviron might help as well.

Wow! Did someone here (namely me) actually just post something that might help this guy? What a freaking miracle!

Top Bottom