Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test and steroids for endurance athletes

I was doing 10 mg of anvar ,10 mg of winstrol and 25 of t3 a day for 8 weeks.
Then switched over to 10 mg of winstrol a day with 40 mg of Clen a day and 1/2cc of test cyp (125 mg) a week. For 4 weeks. The Clen made me cramp. Got off of it quick.
Now I'm just on test cyp.
I just started to get pumps in my legs when im on test cyp while I am racing my bike. Durning training it's not to bad.
So, if all above that I wrote is not good for endurance athletes, what is.
There is so many different opinions it's hard to choose what's right.

The article that I posted is about 5 years old. It made the most since to me.

I am on 275/prop; 500/equip for base building training (hills/distance) and I found that amount is just about perfect for recovery w/o pumps (a little on the hills but not terribly worse than normal).

Keeping electrolytes balanced is the key--(use special blends not gatorade)

take extra taurine (not just one banana) and no cramps.

my weight stopped dropping on gear (as planned on a restricted calorie diet) but performance is through the roof (at September 2011 level)--importantly output watts/per pound increased about 23%--

winstrol is insane for cyclists--your hip joints are going to rebel

t-3 is also insane as is messes with your metabolism and throws off a 3 different energy cycles---not to mention narrows your training range as it send your resting HR up--so 60% = 70 and 85 = about 90something--thus you lose your ability to train in the range that recruits the most muscle fibers (intervals)--and thus increase V02 max and LA threshold---hence your leg pain

and 125 test is too low and cyp is a bad choice

Ok
I read both your posts. What do you recommend as the cycling season is in mid swing.
I do have test cyp. That's all I have right now. Up the dose or shut it down and try something else?
What would be the best cycle other then epo?

Ok
I read both your posts. What do you recommend as the cycling season is in mid swing.
I do have test cyp. That's all I have right now. Up the dose or shut it down and try something else?
What would be the best cycle other then epo?

EPO is not the best--in fact it's death in a bottle (and even when used, must be monitored by a doc virtually daily [and be subject to being forced to drain a pint at any time to avoid death and part of a well-crafted training regiment--it not magic)

it's too late for this season--you use gear in a build-up phase--it throws off too many metabolic processes to use in season--not to mention even a cat 5 can get randomly tested and then banned

for build-up, use equipoise (trigger production of EPO but not at a level that will croak you in your sleep) and some test --you need to experiment to see what works for you--I changed mid-cycle 2x already to get it right (and a short ester like prop allows you to see how things work for a couple of weeks and adjust as needed).

I wouldn't fall back on epogen if ur out of options. not sayin u would but don't unless ur an expert.

Sent from my HTC T-Bolt.

oh, also, whomever said to pin into your quads is an idiot--the last thing a cyclist need is alcohol and oil floating around in their legs--pin bis as muscle used the least or pec. even delts will start to cramp on a long ride.

I have to repeat in a short post so even those lurking read it

EPO is for someone who can test their level about every other day---NO ONE ELSE--DEATH COMES EASY WITH EPO

What to do for rest of the season. I should get benefits from what I have taken and without the pump if I stop now.
I have a buddy that is saying to keep taking the test cyp and take beta alanine and it will buff out the burn.

What to do for rest of the season. I should get benefits from what I have taken and without the pump if I stop now.
I have a buddy that is saying to keep taking the test cyp and take beta alanine and it will buff out the burn.

try Sport Legs--it's a formula of lactic acids in the reduced form with the theory that your body will not produce excess lactic acid if there is all ready an adequate amount present (typical feedback loop). Most specialty bike shops have it--no banned substances in it and the lab is approved so no risk there.

As far as beta alanine, you should be taking enough via an BCAA supplement/shake/something because of the demand for added protein during training.

Top Bottom