Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test And "Thick Blood"

dieman

I just got the results of my labwork from my doctor and he tells me my
blood is to thick and I need to go donate some blood Now.I believe he means
that my rbc count and Hemoglobin are to high.I'm waiting to see the test results.Says this can be serious.I'm taking test cyp.

Has anyone else had this problem and how did you deal with it and what was the outcome?Its got me a little worried.

Well it’s another thing the doctors mentioned to me when I had a heart attack Aug 30. They don’t know for sure if that was it but they told me test CAN thicken the blood but it was very individual thing. I had a blood clot in my right main coronary artery. I was not on test at the time but they said it could have still been the problem even though I was off for 6 weeks before my heart attack. Just another reason to get your blood work done on a regular basis. I think most people are fine but it definitely affects some of us.

KA-BAR said:
Well it’s another thing the doctors mentioned to me when I had a heart attack Aug 30. They don’t know for sure if that was it but they told me test CAN thicken the blood but it was very individual thing. I had a blood clot in my right main coronary artery. I was not on test at the time but they said it could have still been the problem even though I was off for 6 weeks before my heart attack. Just another reason to get your blood work done on a regular basis. I think most people are fine but it definitely affects some of us.

Blood clots were one thing I found when I was searching for info on
this.I will keep up with my blood work for sure.

Good luck with you're recovery from this.

Thank you. I am very young to be having a heart attack so i am bouncing back really fast but its still scary as hell. Especially when they are not sure what caused it. eeek. At least i am on meds now to help. Blood thinner and lopressor. I will come off of them both in a few months though.

KA-BAR said:
Thank you. I am very young to be having a heart attack so i am bouncing back really fast but its still scary as hell. Especially when they are not sure what caused it. eeek. At least i am on meds now to help. Blood thinner and lopressor. I will come off of them both in a few months though.

which blood thinner? Coumadin (anti-coag.)? Try taking Vit. E. Start with 400 IU daily, gradually increasing it to up to 1200-2400 IU/day (over several weeks). Keep getting your blood checked along the way though (clotting times), as Vit. E is a natural "blood thinner" and you can get off that rat poison sooner.

What about just taking a regular old asprin every morning? I know some people don't think it's a good idea, but I do. I got the idea from a monster body builder friend I met and he does it. As well as a couple other quite big guys I know.
Some people say it inhibits protein synthesis well I don't care what they say. I believe people that have the results to back up what they say.

Plavix 75mg every morning
Lopressor 50mg every 12 hours.
Lipitor 80mg at dinner time. Lot of people think this is stupid becuase my cholesterol is not that bad and its very hard on the liver.
And I take one Ecotrin Aspirin 325mg every morning. All the doctors think I spoke with seem to think everyone should do this.

Also when I had my check up I took a large sack of supplement in with me. Mainly multi vit, tylers, glutamine, potassium and stuff like that. The doc I spoke with told me to stay away from everything over the counter. He tried to tell me none of it works and I was on enough pills. lol I don’t know what to think. I have also heard meds can do more harm than good. I am so fucking confused I think I will just go drink some wine to thin my blood.

ceo said:
which blood thinner? Coumadin (anti-coag.)? Try taking Vit. E. Start with 400 IU daily, gradually increasing it to up to 1200-2400 IU/day (over several weeks). Keep getting your blood checked along the way though (clotting times), as Vit. E is a natural "blood thinner" and you can get off that rat poison sooner.

Bump
for anyone who has experienced elevated RBC count after taking test.
And what did you do about it?

Also-do any other AAS cause this?

Eq and anadrol will elevate RBC's, both increase erythropoeisis. Actually I'm surprised test gave you high blood counts, it's not as well-known for that side, whereas EQ and anadrol especially are actually prescribed for anemia. (Anadrol is, eq isn't b/c it's not available in the US)

I should mention this is not after a normal cycle.Its after being on
over a year on TRT dosage.

Do you know if deca or var are known for this?

I donated blood today and I'll have CBC labs done again in about
a week to see if it helped.

Top Bottom