Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test "killers" ?

Thanks fellas, I reckon I'm shootin' myself in the foot while expecting my T-levels to be giving me a boost while I'm busy pushing them back down with other substances. I plan on getting rid of the beer and Vicodin soon, we'll see what that does. JB

I used to feel "better" after a shot, within an hour or 2, now I can barely tell. I take Adderall 20mg.X 3, Prozac 10mg., Wellbutrin (went from 300mg. to 150mg.), Xanax twice a day, and have recently deleloped slight Hypertension and had to start a small dose of Synthroid. The vicodin, usually6 a day. I do drink beer, 8-10, 3-5 nights a week, getting ready to quit it. I get seen at the free clinic Tuesday for lab work, including T-levels. Is it true high T-levels can make you tired and depressed?

i don't think ur T levels is the culprit here, u may check ur E2 for that and btw r u on any AI ?
what i strongly suggest is that u minimize most of these meds ur taking now this is a hell of a mix ur having, other than Test and the synthroid u have to find a way to minimize if not stopping the other substances.

Went to the clinic, Dr. said hormones were not out of timing, said T-levels were"good" (1.057 ng/dl). The last Dr. I saw a few years ago said 1,100 ng/dl (they were at the time) was "way too high" (?) Got put on low dose, loe "ED" side-effect HBP med. BP has been high for a while. I want to stop the alcohol first, I think it may be a culprit. Thanks fellas, JB

how long have you been taking vicoden and drinking like this?

what is your bf%

im gonna guess that you want to feel good and healthy but you are not living a good healthy life

ive had some nasty injuries that had me on opiates for month and yeah it helped the pain but still made me unhealthy, weak, run down, etc etc.. add alcohol to that and its not a good mix

I used to feel "better" after a shot, within an hour or 2, now I can barely tell. I take Adderall 20mg.X 3, Prozac 10mg., Wellbutrin (went from 300mg. to 150mg.), Xanax twice a day, and have recently deleloped slight Hypertension and had to start a small dose of Synthroid. The vicodin, usually6 a day. I do drink beer, 8-10, 3-5 nights a week, getting ready to quit it. I get seen at the free clinic Tuesday for lab work, including T-levels. Is it true high T-levels can make you tired and depressed?

I think everyone here is being taken for a ride. This can't be serious.

Xanax alone twice a day can make you tired and depressed. Then add 6 vicodin??????? then......

And synthroid isn't for high blood pressure. In fact, it causes high blood pressure.

Hello, I'm taking all kinds of uppers and downers and pain killers and mood altering drugs every day, all day long, and washing it all down with alcohol and I don't feel right. Do you think my testosterone levels are too high? :jump:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:splat:

Hi Tom, I was only on the ADHD meds and T-shots for years. No opiates, not a drop of alcohol for over 20 years, T-levels stayed stable. It was not until 2 years ago, I lived with my Fiance' and her disabled son in a condo that was tested positive for large colonies of Black Mold and 2 other toxic strains. That's where it went South. That mold made me feel so funky, it got harder to breathe, woke up in night-sweats, tremors, developed nerve tumors on both feet, toes began curling inward, "Hammer Toe" is what it's called. The pain was like stepping on a nail with each step, each foot. Sleep and nerves got shot, hence the beer (did not know anything else to do, the beer relieved the feet spasms) that felt like someone was tickling them from the inside out and they would jerk and spasm after I'd been on them for a while. We're working on treatment but Dr.'s in the South are not on top of toxin exposure like they are other places, so it's been a self-medicating trial-and-error thing just to be able to keep working. I know the alcohol needs to go, but so do the ungodly leg spasms. I take Accupril for the HBP, the Synthroid for the Thyroid. These 2 things have only recently developed. I'm thinking they came about from losing 65-75% useage of my feet, no leg presses, no hikes or eliptical. I put on about 12 extra pounds, BF is at 18%, total wt. is 200 lbs. It's hard to distinguish what's causing the low-energy and strength levels, not working out much cause there's nothing left. The mold is surely a factor (my Fiance' and step-son-to-be are the same way) The boy almost died from the exposure. You are right about the tiredness from the Vic's and beer, it helps at the time, but not all the time. I should feel better than I do with T-levels at 1,057 ng/dl., guess it's weakened by the other stuff I do. I'm stopping the alcohol after I talk to the doc next week, I know there's got to be a better way. This is a tough one to figure what's best to do, it's very confusing, like a cycle of "ya' need this to stop one problem, and then you need that to stop the aftermath of this.." Hoolio, don't know where you're coming from and this is a living nightmare, try it before passing your opinions, you have no idea.... JB

I am with headholio...and mold is one of the greatest crocks of shit the media has ever over hyped....mold is everywhere....always around us. Short of your walls falling down with it or clogging your vents your fine.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Go to some of the medical forums and look at some of the posts on Enviromental Illnesses. See how much of a "crock" it is. Tell the ones planted in the ground from it they ain't really dead from Toxic Mold Exposure. Where you been the last 10 years, man? The enviroment is much more toxic than ever, and so have the mold strains become. Lack of knowledge creates a fear of what one does not know or understand, my friend.

Go to some of the medical forums and look at some of the posts on Enviromental Illnesses. See how much of a "crock" it is. Tell the ones planted in the ground from it they ain't really dead from Toxic Mold Exposure. Where you been the last 10 years, man? The enviroment is much more toxic than ever, and so have the mold strains become. Lack of knowledge creates a fear of what one does not know or understand, my friend.

Maybe you can get 6 or 7 new prescriptions for mold illnesses to add to the 20 other things you are taking, and see if that helps. :rolleyes:

In other words, I think you are a hypochondriac. You know, drugs have interactions. Take too many and they start doing things they aren't supposed to do, and stop doing what they are intended for. I bet you'd feel better if you threw all that crap away.

I am with headholio...and mold is one of the greatest crocks of shit the media has ever over hyped....mold is everywhere....always around us. Short of your walls falling down with it or clogging your vents your fine.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

You got that right. And if you ever sell a home you better make sure you have no mold before the inspector finds it. A black piece of drywall you could replace for 20 bucks will become a 20,000 dollar remediation project if your Real Estate agent finds out (they are required by law to disclose problems like that, even though they are supposed to be working for you!)

Top Bottom