Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Question: Maximum dosage of Test E before major side effects kick in????

blondwhisky

Im in the midst of creating my second cycle, EQ, Winstrol, and Test Enanthate are in my cycle. Im a little leary as acne which is always small but a HUGE insecurity to me is a side effect of Test E, i want to know what a good dose would be to run it at to avoid acne the most i can, please help me out as its a HUGE concern to me....

Everyone reacts differently. I see noticeable acne at 100mg/week (HRT dosage).

Sonny

Everyone is different orb. There are a lot of factors that contribute to the sides of test use. Some dudes do a couple g's a week and don't break out at all. Some dudes take 250mg a week and have a crater face when there done.
:Chef: :tuc:

well is there anything AFFORDABLE that would be a good substitute to TEST E, with minimal sides (acne, rage) that would be good to take with EQ and Winny(which is going to be used to kick start this cycle) i CANNOT afford to have to worry about acne, i despise it!!!

Any recommendations are VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

chefbone said:
Everyone is different orb. There are a lot of factors that contribute to the sides of test use. Some dudes do a couple g's a week and don't break out at all. Some dudes take 250mg a week and have a crater face when there done.
:Chef: :tuc:

Exactly,you just have to figure out what works for you. Personally i never have a problem up to 600mg.

im on 500mg test e with 750mg sust and i dont have any acne. i didnt have a problem with it when i was a teen either so.if you have a history of acne then any test you do will bring it on. the only thing to do is take other meds to fight the acne. maybe even see a dermitologist for the meds. just dont tell him your on juice or he will just tell you to stop.

Acne on Test E started for me on week 8. The funny thing is that is is not on my face - I have them on the back of my beck, my lats, and a few on my shoulders.

Only the few on my neck are volcanic - the rest are just small red ones. My wife is wondering why I am breaking out :)

Bluesman

Steve The Bluesman said:
Acne on Test E started for me on week 8. The funny thing is that is is not on my face - I have them on the back of my beck, my lats, and a few on my shoulders.

Only the few on my neck are volcanic - the rest are just small red ones. My wife is wondering why I am breaking out :)

Bluesman

Happened to me on my last Primo cycle- back broke out like crazy- wife was wondering why.....:)

blondwhisky said:
well is there anything AFFORDABLE that would be a good substitute to TEST E, with minimal sides (acne, rage) that would be good to take with EQ and Winny(which is going to be used to kick start this cycle) i CANNOT afford to have to worry about acne, i despise it!!!

Any recommendations are VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

Deca

dougmug said:

So your saying DECA/EQ/WINNY would be a good cycle??? I have never thought of doing something like that, what kinda doses would i run???

Could i put even like 200mg of Test E in there to avoid Deca Dick?? Please let me know....thanks again

Top Bottom