Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test protocol

lifelife44

I have recently got a testosterone prescription and am self injecting into my thigh and I have noticed a bit more blood after injection than at the trt clinic. It was only 5-6 repeated dots that would come up but not a ton. I also noticed that my thigh feels quite a bit more cramped than my hip or shoulder after injection than I would when the clinic was administering the test.

You should be rotating injection sites for sure or you will have issues with scar tissue build up. Some injections will nick blood vessels as well, so a little bleeding will happen occasionally and it is nothing to worry about. Also be careful injecting into thighs as there is little room for error. A common issue is injecting too low in your quad.

you need to rotate injection sites... there is very little room for error in the quads.... try ventrogluteal...

I have recently got a testosterone prescription and am self injecting into my thigh and I have noticed a bit more blood after injection than at the trt clinic. It was only 5-6 repeated dots that would come up but not a ton. I also noticed that my thigh feels quite a bit more cramped than my hip or shoulder after injection than I would when the clinic was administering the test.

Swap sites.

Top Bottom