Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test propionate injection questions

rwdj

I was thinking about running a test and dbol cycle using dbol at beginning and end..THREW THAT IDEA OUT THE WINDOW after counsel and further research..

Now,Im debating running a plain test/dbol kickstart cycle using either enanthate at 500mg for 10 to 12 weeks OR propionate at 100 to 150mg EOD for 8 weeks.
Cost IS a factor in which ester I choose but not the deciding factor.What is,however will be injections-I am a baseball player and NEED my shoulders..I NEED my legs.Quad and delt injections could be troublesome. Does anyone have experience ONLY using glutes for propionate injections?

My interest in prop comes from the quicker kick-in time Ive heard about AND how much quicker it leaves your system in case of testing.

What do you guys think?

I would rotate between glutes and delts for ED shots. Never liked quad shots myself.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

I may sound like a pussy with this but I hit everyday..a few hundred swings..and throw long toss..I cant even imagine what that would be like after pinning delts.

I was thinking about running a test and dbol cycle using dbol at beginning and end..THREW THAT IDEA OUT THE WINDOW after counsel and further research..

Now,Im debating running a plain test/dbol kickstart cycle using either enanthate at 500mg for 10 to 12 weeks OR propionate at 100 to 150mg EOD for 8 weeks.
Cost IS a factor in which ester I choose but not the deciding factor.What is,however will be injections-I am a baseball player and NEED my shoulders..I NEED my legs.Quad and delt injections could be troublesome. Does anyone have experience ONLY using glutes for propionate injections?

My interest in prop comes from the quicker kick-in time Ive heard about AND how much quicker it leaves your system in case of testing.

What do you guys think?

Then dont use prop!

There u have it problem solved

Rev are you saying that prop injections MUST be rotated outside of glutes? Does ANYONE have experience ONLY using glutes?

Dont do it period imo youve never toook prop before?

Prop dont gv me pain am one of the few. Your a baseball player u said u need you shoulders rite?

Test prop will be more painful, and nearly twice as many injections....so throw that idea out the window and go Test E pinned twice per week in the glutes...period.

The kick in time for your test won't matter much considering you will be kckstarted on Dbol. If you are worried about how quick the test can clear, it sounds like you may be subjected to PED testing for AAS.....in which case juicing should be avoided all together

it completely depends on the quality of your prop bro... i just ran in 10 weeks and have the HIGHEST quality... PAINLESS... delts do not hurt at all as long as you are doing it right with the right pins... if you don't have high quality, then it can be painful... it all comes down to that... i don't mind the eod pinning at all... some do... that just varies person to person...

Not subject to testing at the moment,my league doesnt conduct it..however Im trying to catch on with my previous employers league and they do test.

Ill run the E and cross my fingers and cross the testing bridge when I get there..E seems so much simpler.

Not subject to testing at the moment,my league doesnt conduct it..however Im trying to catch on with my previous employers league and they do test.

Ill run the E and cross my fingers and cross the testing bridge when I get there..E seems so much simpler.

Test E will be completely out of your system about 4-5 weeks after last injection

Top Bottom