Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Prop/Winstrol/HCG and PCT Help pls

tsunmi33

Hi people,

After a couple of things cleared up. Firstly the cycle is only being run for six weeks at test prop 75ml eod and winstrol 50mg ed. I have nolva to use as my PCT for when the cycle is complete.

My question is when to use HCG if at all. I am aware you can use it mid cycle like 250iu twice a week but also read that it can bring on gyno (i have no ai).

Due to this would it be best to start the HCG at the end with a larger amount, say 1000iu, then start my PCT a few days later as i know test prop is a short ester.

Just seems a bit risky to run the HCG mid cycle without an ai but with the short amount of time prior to PCT when do you fit it in.

Appreciate your feedback. Thanks

Hi people,

After a couple of things cleared up. Firstly the cycle is only being run for six weeks at test prop 75ml eod and winstrol 50mg ed. I have nolva to use as my PCT for when the cycle is complete.

My question is when to use HCG if at all. I am aware you can use it mid cycle like 250iu twice a week but also read that it can bring on gyno (i have no ai).

Due to this would it be best to start the HCG at the end with a larger amount, say 1000iu, then start my PCT a few days later as i know test prop is a short ester.

Just seems a bit risky to run the HCG mid cycle without an ai but with the short amount of time prior to PCT when do you fit it in.

Appreciate your feedback. Thanks

stats?? you need to post stats or your not going to get any advice...

Age, weight, height, training history, and bf% if you know it bro. We are not allowed to give advice, until you give us those things. Also that can help us help you.

I've never heard of HCG causing gyno.

You need an AI with prop.

Nolva is absolute dog shit. Get a better pct.

Post up stats.

Ya man stats. HCG can cause gyno though I did a 4 month test E cycle at 500 mg a week never got gyno at ALL untill I took HCG then I got gyno

Apologies, looking at 25, 6' 0", 9% bf (tested) and with regards to cycle its my third one. Always learning but previously used HGH rather than test prop. Been training, all types, as long as i can remember.

I know the levels arent that high (esp test) but always happy to keep between 80 - 85kg mark :)

Cheers

Top Bottom