Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Prop/Winstrol cycle

Does it matter which test i run of e or c? I can still run that with 50mg of winn per day? How long after the cycle should you wait before you do another cycle? Thanks for the help.

Can but i wouldnt save stacking for later. Find out how ur body reacts first.

No E or C is fine I say those bc they are longer esters less painfull to inject. I get zero pain with prop but am a different animal.

Time on + pct = time off

Hey guys, I am new to this site so I apologize if I miss something. I am planing to start a test prop and winstrol cycle in the next week or two when my guy comes back to town from his trip. Anyways, I have done a lot of research when it comes to the effects of steroids on the body but not so much on cycles, which is where i need some help from you guys.

My history and body info are as follows: Age 22, height 5' 11", weight 185-190lbs, about 8% body fat (tested using skin fold calipers by a trainer). I have been working out consistently for past 4-5 years. I have done pro-hormone supplements in the past and got great results and of course your protein powders, but now looking to step it up a little bit. I am planning to do my first amateur event in October.

For the cycle, I was planing to do 50mg of winstrol but not sure how much of the test to run. I have read from other sites people taking 100mg a day to 500 or 600mg a day... would really like some advise on that. Also, I was planing to run for an 8 week cycle unless you guys have other thoughts on that.
For PCT I am still looking for information on. How do you guys feel about nolvadex as a pct?

You need to do some research my man but when you are ready Do something like the following :
1-8 wks Test prop 150 eod
3-8 wks winny tabs 50mg ed

Last edited:
Honestly I don't think there will ever be a time when I won't need more research. Every thread I read on here I'm learning something else I didn't know which is why I came to this forum because it actually looks like you guys want to help each other.
I will be doing winstrol injections instead of the tabs. That's how it's supplied for me to get and also I've heard more negative than positive about that tabs. But I'm clearly no pro so I couldn't tell you.
Is there a reason you prefer the tabs?

Honestly I don't think there will ever be a time when I won't need more research. Every thread I read on here I'm learning something else I didn't know which is why I came to this forum because it actually looks like you guys want to help each other.
I will be doing winstrol injections instead of the tabs. That's how it's supplied for me to get and also I've heard more negative than positive about that tabs. But I'm clearly no pro so I couldn't tell you.
Is there a reason you prefer the tabs?

Drink the winni no need to inject it . Gezz!

this is just really concerning to me... just this whole fucking thread...

let me get this straight here... You have no fucking clue about PCT... okay, thats fine, but the fact that you say you've ran pro hormones in the past and don't have a clue about PCT? so what in THEEEEE FUCK did you run for a pct on those? or did you even run one? and of course, you brought up nolva, which is not a pct at all...

then, you have no clue about test... you don't know dosing, you don't even know the difference in tests...

i mean bro, yes, this forum is here to help and thats what we do on a daily basis, but you can't even consider running a cycle without doing research, extensive thorough research... yes, you ask questions but my man, you should know WAYYYYY more than you know right now... You don't even have a steady diet... you said you think you've nailed it down the past few months... you are not ready for this at all... you don't know what your doing and your going to end up fucking yourself up, if you already haven't by now...

i just can't stand to see anyone get hurt, young or old, but moreso the younger guys like yourself... you've got so much more growing to do naturally and so much time to learn and figure things out...

your going to do what you want, i know that... and the reverend gave you good advice but I am really kind of surprised any of the guys gave you advice after reading your initial post... its just got disaster written all over it and i really hope you think this one through...

The pro hormones I ran I used the pct supplements that they recommended to me to me after my cycle. I also took a liver support while on the pro hormones as well.. the reason i asked about the nolvadex because I've read that nolvadex is a brand name for Tamoxifen Citrate which apparently is used for same purposes as clomid? That you could run nolvadex with an ai. I understand that i do not know a lot and i apologize for that. I just want to clear things up and get the right information because every site i go to says something different and usually conflicts with what the other information said.
I was asking the difference between the crypionate and the enanthate because those are both longer laster esters but the prop is a short acting ester. So I was asking if there was a strong difference between the c and e tests..
But clearly this is not my place. Thank you for those who gave me more information to work from.

Top Bottom