Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Prop/Winny OR Test Prop/NPP

jlh98765

Have all at my disposal. Which would be the better stack for lean mass? Thoughts on dosage?. The winny is oral.

Was thinking if Test & Winny would do 75mgs Test ED and 50mgs winny ED running it 6-8 weeks.

OR

If went with Test & NPP would do 75mgs Test ED and 100mgs NPP EOD.

Thoughts please.

I would go with the NPP myself. Oral Winny never did much for me under 100mg/day, and it's pretty harsh on liver values at that dosage...if you care.

marshallmadman said:
I would go with the NPP myself. Oral Winny never did much for me under 100mg/day, and it's pretty harsh on liver values at that dosage...if you care.

I agree, winny doesn't do shit for me either, I just gave it all away as a matter of fact, it sucked that much for me, Zambons none the less, no fakes either. NPP's not exactly used for cutting, but since it acts fast you wont get near the bloat, that and test will yeild results you'll be quite happy with.

Winny does a lot for me. 75mg daily and my joints were fucked up for almost a year.

Go with the npp, I had a 75mg prop & 60mg npp blend. 1ml everyday and I was a happy little camper for 7 weeks :)

used2juice said:
Winny does a lot for me. 75mg daily and my joints were fucked up for almost a year.

Go with the npp, I had a 75mg prop & 60mg npp blend. 1ml everyday and I was a happy little camper for 7 weeks :)

Sounds good. I'll go with the Test Prop and NPP. At what dosage and frequency do you guys recommend? I've never used NPP before. I have used Test Prop.

I was thinking of 75mgs of each ED. Would give me a total of 150mgs of AAS/day, or 1050mgs/week. This is my 3rd cycle. Think a gram a week is too much at this point?

jlh98765 said:
I was thinking of 75mgs of each ED. Would give me a total of 150mgs of AAS/day, or 1050mgs/week. This is my 3rd cycle. Think a gram a week is too much at this point?

How much prop have you done in the past? I think 75mg of prop daily is cool. I personally think that 75mg of npp daily is a bit much, like I said I got great results @ 60mg per day, or 400mg/week. NPP can still bloat you some, so the least you can use to really get the results you are after is the way to go IMO. Try it at 60mg/day for a few weeks and if you don't like it, then up it. :)

used2juice said:
How much prop have you done in the past? I think 75mg of prop daily is cool. I personally think that 75mg of npp daily is a bit much, like I said I got great results @ 60mg per day, or 400mg/week. NPP can still bloat you some, so the least you can use to really get the results you are after is the way to go IMO. Try it at 60mg/day for a few weeks and if you don't like it, then up it. :)

I definitely agree with Used2, he knows his shit. The key with this cycle is keeping your testosterone dosage slightly higher than your NPP dosage. You will see this a lot with guys doing Deca also. They will go 800mg Test/wk. and 600mg Deca/week. You will run into less issues with not being able to get it up, and stuff like that if you keep the test up.

Top Bottom