Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Prop versus other Tests

Goldprospector

I keep reading in many of the post about how Test is test..No matter what.
Then I keep reading about how test prop works best for cutting.

Which is true?

I am planning a 10 week cycle coming up soon. I want to put 40 mg Var for the last 6 weeks of the cycle.
I am contemplating Sust in the first 6 weeks and prop in the last 4 weeks (Mg's undecided)

OR

EQ @ 400mg EW 1-10 with the var in the last 6 weeks.

Diet is in check and BF% is coming down slowly but surely. Stats:Second Cycle, 37yrs old, 6'5" tall, 236lb 15.2% bf (according to my calipers)
Looking to improve vasularity, Maybe gain a few clean pounds or a little water. but it dont matter if I put on 20..as long as it is clean. Improve cuts and upper and lower body semetry.(legs need to grow)

Test is test but not all test is made equal. Prop enters and exits the body a LOT faster than enanthate, while the latter takes about 4 weeks for changes to become apparent, the former takes days. The faster it comes and goes the less bloat that follows.

Goldprospector said:
I keep reading in many of the post about how Test is test..No matter what.
Then I keep reading about how test prop works best for cutting.

Which is true?

I am planning a 10 week cycle coming up soon. I want to put 40 mg Var for the last 6 weeks of the cycle.
I am contemplating Sust in the first 6 weeks and prop in the last 4 weeks (Mg's undecided)

OR

EQ @ 400mg EW 1-10 with the var in the last 6 weeks.

Diet is in check and BF% is coming down slowly but surely. Stats:Second Cycle, 37yrs old, 6'5" tall, 236lb 15.2% bf (according to my calipers)
Looking to improve vasularity, Maybe gain a few clean pounds or a little water. but it dont matter if I put on 20..as long as it is clean. Improve cuts and upper and lower body semetry.(legs need to grow)

Vascularity will only come with lower bodyfat bro. Certain drugs will help, but, you need to be lean enough first. You might try dieting down to 10%, then cycling and going down to 8% or so on cycle. That will bring in cuts & vascularity much better.

On your cycle, running sust for only 6wks is a waste. Run it a minimum of 10 or forget about it. IMO test is test. Prop is simply a faster delivery, but, its hard on a bulking cycle cause of ED or EOD injects and injection pain. Based on what you've posted so far, I'd stick with the sust for the whole cycle. Run sust & EQ entire cycle, then ox at the end. Maybe some dbol at beginning to ramp up faster.

Thanks guys. K to all
Stillgoing, I was looking to run Test the whole 10 weeks. Just swapping from Sust to Prop. Either way it is ten weeks, Sorry about the confusion.
I just am not sure about all of the Chemicals. Since it is only the second cycle, I was not really wanting to run too many at once. As far as Vascularity, Mine improve dramatically on my first cycle of Sust alone.
Now for BF%, I am dieting down, but I am working it off slowly to assure that there will not be a relapse and quick fat gain. I am down from 23% early this year. And I lost most of the fat while I was on my first cycle.

Thanks again.

I've noticed that fat levels are staying down despite higher calorie eating. I'm guessing this is due to prop. It seems like it's better at this than sust. But, who knows.

Would it be safe to say that more of the gains you make on a short prop only cycle are more solid/ i.e. less water than on a sust cycle? I mean, is water retention really that different between the two?

Jacob

BIGNUTT said:
Ok, for my first cyclw I have ordered test enan., because other test can work much quicker causing spikes, which can bring side-effects. Hmmmmm....

Other test (such as prop and suspension) do work faster than say enathate or cyponiate -- however, I challenge you to show me proof the 100mg of enanthate (after ester weight) will give you less sides than 100mg of suspension.

Plus, if you do get sides from fast acting things, and you need to quit the gear -- it will be out of your system a lot faster, thus alleviating sides much quicker.

I would go with prop for the first 5 weeks 100mg/eod
alongside with eq 400mg a week for weeks 1-10
and anavar 40mg/ed for weeks 8-12

just my opinion

Prop hurts like a mother....EOD injections while both cheeks are sore and you need to squat....no thanks.

Top Bottom