x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for SaleNeed To Build Muscle INC.

Test Prop, Tren E, Masteron, Winny - Dosages

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Test Prop, Tren E, Masteron, Winny - Dosages within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hey guys - I'd like some input on this cycle from some of the more experienced members. Stats: 40 yrs, 6'1" / 225 - Approx 14% BF. Have done 6 other cycles - experience w/ Test, DBol, EQ, Var, Tren. At prime, was 7% BF (8 years ago). I'm looking to add some lean muscle while I drop my BF below 10% again. Diet is spot on, and training routine is perfect - and I'm hitting HIIT / Cardio 6 days a week. I originally planned on starting a 16-week cycle like this: Weeks 1-6 - Var @ 60 / ED

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Test Prop, Tren E, Masteron, Winny - Dosages

Hey guys - I'd like some input on this cycle from some of the more experienced members.

Stats: 40 yrs, 6'1" / 225 - Approx 14% BF.
    Have done 6 other cycles - experience w/ Test, DBol, EQ, Var, Tren. At prime, was 7% BF (8 years ago).

I'm looking to add some lean muscle while I drop my BF below 10% again. Diet is spot on, and training routine is perfect - and I'm hitting HIIT / Cardio 6 days a week.

I originally planned on starting a 16-week cycle like this:

Weeks 1-6 - Var @ 60 / ED
    Test Prop: 100 / EOD
    Tren E: 100 / EOD
    Masteron: 100 / EOD

I've got quite a bit of Letro and Anastrozole, and of course enough Clomid / Nolva / HCG for 3 or 4 more cycles. I'm familiar with AI / PCT, however - I'd like some input on water retention and this combo. The only time I have retained water was during my first Test E cycle, and I was a kid - and my diet was fucked up, so I should be good here.

*I'm also taking Propecia for hair loss.

Lastly - I'm running Clen / Keto on and off for 1 week. I've tried 2 weeks at a time, but it just kills me, and I prefer 1 week only.

What I ended up doing last week is doubling the Tren E (now 200 / EOD) - and I'm having some minor side effects (night sweats), but they're tolerable. The reason - My last cycle was a simple Test / Tren - and I ran both at 600 / week.

I've got 2 things I'd like some input on - I'm reading that Masteron should be double my Test Prop dosage. If so, what dosages would you suggest (for all) - bear in mind - the goal is to add some lean muscle and also tighten up / drop below 10% BF.

I've also got quite a bit of Winny (Depot). Should I add this in - and if so, how much, and for how many weeks?

Thanks Bros - you guys kick ass!

Re: Test Prop, Tren E, Masteron, Winny - Dosages

Here is my best recommendation for you. If you are running a 16 week cycle, I see no reason to use short esters unless you really like pinning that much. I would use Test E instead. No matter what you've heard, water retention with Test E is overrated and won't be a problem with the right diet and AI dose

1-6 Var 1-6 60mg ED
    1-16 Test E 350mg per week
    1-16 Tren E 400mg per week
    1-16 Masteron E 600mg per week
    11-16 Winstrol 50mg ED
    1-16 GW 20mg ED
    1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    1-16 N2Guard
    1-16 Caber 0.5mg twice per week

PCT (starting 2 weeks after last injection)

*Use HCG while esters are clearing at 500ius twice per week up until PCT starts

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
    Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
    Test Stack 17 (PM me for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
    Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

Thanks bro - this is exactly what I needed! Just sent you a PM about one quick issue.

Yea I'd go work what Rick laid out that be great cycle for your goals