Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test prop tren ace masteron prop winny 8 week cycle

Ash111

Im 27
178 pounds at 5 foot 7 with 11.7% bodyfat just measured at the gym
This is my 4th cycle but first cutting cycle.

Weeks 1 to 8 100 mg test prop 70 mg tren ace 70 mg mast prop eod
Week 4 to 8 60 mg of winstrol ed
Week 3 then week 8 hcg 5000 iu
Week 9 to 12 50 mg ed clomid and 20mg tamofexin
Also run tribulus as a natty booster during pct
Have letro on hand

Train 5 times a week monday chest tuesday back Wednesday legs thursday shoulders friday arms

Will also be doing 3 to 4 low intensity cardio sessions last upto 45 mins no longer.

Diet is low carb sub 150 grams with high protein plus 250 grams

Is there anything i should add to my cycle training or diet?

Guess I'm kinda late to answer. You should keep your Tren doses over your test doses, will make you sleep better. You should also keep on going with testo for two weeks after you quit tren, then you'll keep more of the mass you've built!

This is an old thread hes probably screwed by now.

use code joeb20 for 20%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

100 Tren/ 100 Mast / 50 Test Prop EOD would be better.

What is your experience logic for reducing test?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

By reducing the test while on cycle you'll sleep better at night, don't sweat as much and by using test one week longer than tren you'll keep more mass and get your balls rocking faster! Is my personal experience...

By reducing the test while on cycle you'll sleep better at night, don't sweat as much and by using test one week longer than tren you'll keep more mass and get your balls rocking faster! Is my personal experience...

There is no way reducing test will reduce your night sweats! Ten is what causes night sweats, if you took tren alone you would still have them. I am thinking your gear is low grade ug.
How using test one more week going to help your muscle stay longer?
Your balls rocking?
You are so misinformed its sad. Please go read bro.

There is no way reducing test will reduce your night sweats! Ten is what causes night sweats, if you took tren alone you would still have them. I am thinking your gear is low grade ug.
How using test one more week going to help your muscle stay longer?
Your balls rocking?
You are so misinformed its sad. Please go read bro.

I agree. Test has nothing to do with night sweats. That and all the other crazy sides only come from tren. You can take a gram of test a week and sleep like a baby.

use code joeb20 for 20%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

Top Bottom