Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test prop/ Tren ace/ Masteron prop cycle

I would run the cycle for 15 weeks to take advantage of the long ester and save the var for the end. I would also run it at 80mg.

Which long ester are u talking about? Hes running all short ester.

...sry I just saw that hes not running prop like specified in the thread title, if not he really should be running prop with this stack, no point in runnin E or C for 8-10 weeks with short esters

OP when was ur last cycle? Ur test is alil on the low side, and u should def run everything at least eod, in the same syringe to make it easy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Last cycle. Was ended 2 mths ago almost do the day. I was on 05/24- 08/24.. 12 weeks of test e/c and masterone e

Test is low normally. Has always been and I've never tested over 350 when off on over 2 years. Kinda sucks haha. Still though I feel great/normal/fine at that level.

My lh and fsh are a bit on the low end which has me a little worried but I chalked it up to my boys being sensitive to it and/or the fact it was 11:30am. Testosterone tests should be done before 10am at the latest because it starts to fall throughout the day.

Tht cycle was laid out by a good guy on this site for me. I just like to check and recheck. I don't really know why he chose to use a long ester test. I had the same question. That's why I'm here though. Need to concrete this before I do it

not sure when ur planning on starting this cycle, but the general rule is Time On + PCT = Time Off, so a 2 month gap is a little to short of a break..

i think whoever laid that cycle out for u did it that way so while ur long ester test starts to take its full effect the tren and var and mast will have already kicked in..

..but IMO its better to just do all short esters and just shoot them all in the same syringe..for me it is a lot more manageble that way.

Plan was to start roughly in 3 weeks.

What is the rule of thumb with blood tests? I'm not gonna push going on and off because that's just dumb but I'd like to know when are you considered "back". It would seem when you are back to base line no?

I am back to my baseline

Just because your bloods are "back to normal" doesn't mean you are ready for another cycle. This is way to small of a gap in between cycles.

Your levels may have just gotten back to baseline but at this point they are still extremely fragile. The reason you take so much time off is so that your body can operate on it's own with its natural test. It's still not durable right now man you just got off a cycle. When you end this next one it's just going to take longer to recover and it will continue to get worse and worse. If you are already set on it just be careful I'm just saying... this is NOT something to get in a habit of.

11 weeks off cycle and feeling GREAT! Cycle hasnt changed much and I think Ill start a new Log where the title states my actual cycle unless I can Edit it.

1-10 test prop- 160mg eod (comes out to roughly 500mg ew) Just going to save the Test e/c for another time or someone else.
1-8 trenbolone ace 50mg every other day
1-6 Anavar - oxandrolone - 50-80mg every day
1-10 Masterone 100mg every other day or Monday wednsday friday at the least
1-10 Prami .25mg every 3 days
1-6 HCGenerate 3 caps am 2 caps pm
6-10 HCG @ 250iu 2x ew
1-10 aromisin 12.5mg every 3 days
10-16 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm the first 4 weeks and then taper down to 3 pumps am and pm the last 2 weeks
10-14 Phytoserm-347 1 cap am and pm
14-18 bridge 1 cap 3 times a day

HGH @ 2iu ed for first 4 weeks then upping it .5iu every week there after until sides appear or I hit 5iu for a few weeks. Then Going to taper up to 8iu. Legit Source and on the way. Pretty excited for this cycle and for the next because of what I heard about HGH and its synergy with Steroids once it has brought up your IGF1 levels (6 mths in). Im starting this as soon as it comes and going to run it for 6-8mths.

Top Bottom