Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test prop/tren ace cycle

thematador

Weeks 1-8 test prop @ 100 mg/eod
Weeks 1-8 tren ace @ 75 mg/eod

I may try to shoot for (no pun intended) injections ED depending on how the sides are and how I am feeling.

PCT 3 days after last shot, diet and training are all in order. Just a few questions: would I need to run caber throughout the cycle? also, how would I run HCG? if so, would I start part way thru the cycle and stop before week 8?? which weeks would i run the HCG? thanks for the help

I would just have caber on hand in case you get prolactin induced gyno. However, running those small amounts every other day you shouldnt have a problem unless you are prone to gyno. You are talking an average of 350mg of Test/week and 262.5mg of Tren week. That is not a very high dose.

As far shooting it everday vs EOD, I have less sides when i shoot these compounds everday because my levels stay consistent. I would recommend that you split it up 50mg of Test 37.5mg of Tren and shoot it everyday. You could run HCG throughout the cycle, but honestly for 8 weeks of tren i think it would be unnecessary, unless you want to take extra caution (which is cool if you already have the HCG).

Right now i am running 100mg of Tren/Test P everday with minimal sides and no gyno. I have been on for just about 12 weeks now. The worst side is night sweats, be prepared to wash your sheets 3x a week. It is worth it though, Tren is some amazing stuff!

I would just have caber on hand in case you get prolactin induced gyno. However, running those small amounts every other day you shouldnt have a problem unless you are prone to gyno. You are talking an average of 350mg of Test/week and 262.5mg of Tren week. That is not a very high dose.

As far shooting it everday vs EOD, I have less sides when i shoot these compounds everday because my levels stay consistent. I would recommend that you split it up 50mg of Test 37.5mg of Tren and shoot it everyday. You could run HCG throughout the cycle, but honestly for 8 weeks of tren i think it would be unnecessary, unless you want to take extra caution (which is cool if you already have the HCG).

Right now i am running 100mg of Tren/Test P everday with minimal sides and no gyno. I have been on for just about 12 weeks now. The worst side is night sweats, be prepared to wash your sheets 3x a week. It is worth it though, Tren is some amazing stuff!

Very good advice given here.

thanks for the replies. i may play with the doses and try ED injections and just go with how i feel and the sides experienced. how does running hCG weeks 5-8 @ 500ius/wk sound?

Weeks 1-8 test prop @ 100 mg/eod
Weeks 1-8 tren ace @ 75 mg/eod

I may try to shoot for (no pun intended) injections ED depending on how the sides are and how I am feeling.

PCT 3 days after last shot, diet and training are all in order. Just a few questions: would I need to run caber throughout the cycle? also, how would I run HCG? if so, would I start part way thru the cycle and stop before week 8?? which weeks would i run the HCG? thanks for the help

You could run the HCG 500 iu every 5 days during your cycle.

is there a way to accurately measure out 37.5 mg with a 3mL syringe? i know it's 3/8, but is there a very accurate way of during it?? thanks

I would run Dostinex the entire cycle and even post. I would also run HCG the whole cycle. I would also run Test a month longer than Tren, especially if you play with 100mg/ED.. You're not going to do any harm by running an extra month of Test turning your 12 weeker into a 16 weeker. But your HPTA will love you for it.

I would run Dostinex the entire cycle and even post. I would also run HCG the whole cycle. I would also run Test a month longer than Tren, especially if you play with 100mg/ED.. You're not going to do any harm by running an extra month of Test turning your 12 weeker into a 16 weeker. But your HPTA will love you for it.

agree--even 2 weeks would help as the crash from the sudden stop of a strong androgen like tren is brutal and some bros get really depressed.

the hcg + the test should mitigate the crash

Hey guys im new to this so i need a few questions answered....

Im 25yrd old and 5'11" and weight 198lbs. Im consistent in the gym and cardio. I want to get cut up.

I have a friend getting me a cycle of tren and test. I was wanting to know what the best way to use these together are. Dousage, use them both on the sameday or on seperate days, do i use for 7days then take a break or ED / EOD for 8 weeks straight, etc etc...

Top Bottom