Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test prop tren ace blend question

SOLID2

hey guys.. trying to plan for my next run.. just coming off of a Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - testosterone enanthate Dianabol - methandrostenolone - winstrol run.. went great. just about to finish now.. up over 20 pounds and dropped some 1.5 off the waist.. i have never used the trenbolone before and want to. i see this blended combo and it has my attention.. anyone ever use something like this before and or how would you incorporate it in a cycle.. i am about 14 weeks from my next run and trying to figure out what to do next .. thanks. the prop is 100 and the tren is 75 mg by the way..

Should be good. Im fixing to start a prop/ace/mast blend shortly. My last cycle was just prop/ace and I loved it at 50mg/37.5mgED.

Are you going to go ED with 100mg/75mg?

wzkid said:
Should be good. Im fixing to start a testosterone propionate/ace/mast blend shortly. My last cycle was just testosterone propionate/ace and I loved it at 50mg/37.5mgED.

Are you going to go ED with 100mg/75mg?

have not decided completely yet.. just trying to get some opinions on the mix. never used this before so i am looking for any advice on the cycle.. how long did you run the last cycle with ed shots.. ??

I hate ED shit so i do Tren E
400mg ew
you could do 75mg ED or 100mg eod of tren a

damn masteron would be a holy addition to that cycle
make it amazing.
make sure you got your pct in orda nigga

testosterone propionate and trenbolone acetate are two of my favorite compounds

you might want to try 50mgs of trenbolone with the testosterone propionate eod for a couple of weeks to see how you respond to it.......if the sides aren't bad try increasing it and see how it goes.I prefer ed injects to keep my blood levels stable,but that's just me.

Top Bottom