Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Status
Not open for further replies.

prop193

Hi guys

I'm looking to start a cycle soon, but need all my facts straight before I start.
I'll explain my intended cycle and reasons, and if you could provide me with some feedback then I'm more than willing to adjust and change the cycle.

1-8 Test Prop 100mg EOD. I am aware that similar gains would be made with Test Cyp or E with fewer pins, but given that Prop aromatises less, I'd prefer this option

1-6 tapering doses of Tbol. Ideally I'd like to start around 30mg/day and increase to 45mg/day, and then taper down in the last week or so of the cycle

HCG 500I.U twice per week (eg. monday and thursday pins). With the HCG should this be continuous throughout the entire cycle? or should I start at week 6 and continue for 2 weeks after last pin?

AI - Arimidex 0.25-0.5mg EOD whilst on cycle (I am gyno prone)

PCT will start 3-4days after last pin (unless I change from Test Prop, and then I will alter accordingly)
Tamoxifen (Nolva) 40/20/20/20

Diet is on point and "clean" - aiming for surplus of around 500 cals; previous cycle yielded great lean results with this surplus

Would appreciate any feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom