Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Prop and sides... compared to other tests

StRoNg_WoN

High End Bro
Platinum
Hey fellas… what’s up? I was just curious… when I used Sustanon I broke out mid cycle… a little on the chest and back… nothing too serious... however when I used Cyp last year… I really and I mean REALLY broke out BAD! I was covered in a sheet of acne once I came off… nothing during… but post cycle was BAD… I had acne for like 8 months… and it was nasty as shit… I couldn’t take off my shirt etc… in public…

So…

I am now going to give Prop a run for its money, and see how that goes… What are your guys’ sides like running prop? And also… I noticed last time the sides came when I came off…. I used clomid only as a PCT… this time I’ll be running HCG and nolva instead… I wonder if that’ll help at all… Man it sucks being acne prone… :S I NEVER had a zit in my LIFE until I started cycling… and have issues with them now ever since… (break out on my temples when I’m stressed/run down etc….) I’m 29 years old fer Christ sake! lol…

Any stories, theories and other advice is greatly appreciated and welcomed…

Thanks again..

S.

StRoNg_WoN said:
Hey fellas… what’s up? I was just curious… when I used Sustanon I broke out mid cycle… a little on the chest and back… nothing too serious... however when I used Cyp last year… I really and I mean REALLY broke out BAD! I was covered in a sheet of acne once I came off… nothing during… but post cycle was BAD… I had acne for like 8 months… and it was nasty as shit… I couldn’t take off my shirt etc… in public…

So…

I am now going to give Prop a run for its money, and see how that goes… What are your guys’ sides like running prop? And also… I noticed last time the sides came when I came off…. I used clomid only as a PCT… this time I’ll be running HCG and nolva instead… I wonder if that’ll help at all… Man it sucks being acne prone… :S I NEVER had a zit in my LIFE until I started cycling… and have issues with them now ever since… (break out on my temples when I’m stressed/run down etc….) I’m 29 years old fer Christ sake! lol…

Any stories, theories and other advice is greatly appreciated and welcomed…

Thanks again..

S.

On prop now..1st side...sorness from EOD injections...other then that..same as any other test .. depending if your prone to some sides..i dont get acne or minimal from test...

Isn't the acne post cycle a sign of excess estrogen or estrogen/test ratios out of whack? Maybe some Arimi in that PCT to help?

Nice thing about Prop is it clears faster so if you do run into trouble it's faster to bail out ... suspenion would be the quickest to bail on

I'm on week 2 and my first time using cyp (i've run cyp and test-e before) and I'm clear so far.

The only problem I'm having is keeping my diet nice and clean while on this cutter. I'm damn hungry on this new diet plan. Sorry I know that has zero relevance to your post...

I like prop as I get little sides from it. I think sides are going to depend on the individual. I can take test by the gallon and not get gyno or acne. I even look at deca and I get tits and estrogen, and hold water like a water baloon. I use Winny and when I am done, I get zits on my sholders (only post cycle). I get no sides from Prop, except some nut shrinkage...

*The Master* said:
Prop is INDEED painful. Although, homebrewing ELIMINATES that problem.

Nonetheless, PAIN has NEVER deterred me.

Prop for Pres '08!

[R]

i remember you posting about a year ago, under a different name, that no male should ever take testosterone. i don't remember your logic, but am interested as to why you've gained this new affinity for prop.

Top Bottom