Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test prop,Short esters, Heavy short cycles?

vanilagorilla

I like to make my own and it's always been great. I decided to try the short heavy cycle, 5 weeks on, 5 weeks off. So I made up some,

413mg/2ml
test prop 200mg
tren a 71mg
NPP 71mg
Masteron 71mg

2ml ed with 1ml b12, I thought this would be perfect. I've never done all short esters like this but I thought this is what you would want so they would clear your system quicker for PCT recovery so you would be able to start the next cycle in 5-7 weeks. Well after 1 week I can't hardly walk and I take pain pretty good, this many mgs is in line with what I would do for a longer cycle with long esters mixed with some short. On a short cycle how do you get the gear without crippling pain?? :p

Mr.X said:
stats and cycle experience bro
5'11" 245 10-12% bf give or take been in the gym for about 15yrs off and on.
Cycle exp, mostly test cyp, deca, var some test prop and tren I usually cycle 8-12 weeks and start again when blood work is good usualy about 12weeks for the last 5 or so yrs.

cycle your shots man
hit the site you just trained that day

not to many fans of short cycles in here. I am a big proponent of them though
as far as androgen dosegas i use a rough outline of
novices(185 kbs-215 lbs @ about 10% BF) need about 200-400 mg weeklytotal androgen (no more than 4 weeks)
intermeditates(215-240) can go from 400-800 mg weekly
advanced(240-265) can utilize between 850-1750 mg weekly
very advanced(265+) use anything above 1750 mg weekly

my guess is your taking too much gear bro for you size. id tone it down a little
u will probably see better gains
I COMPETE @ 250 and take about 2000 mg weekly of AAS when im really pushing hard to grow(and this is only for a very short time, most often 14 days before my blood plasma levels are allowed to come back down and anti-E's are brought into play)

Top Bottom