Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test prop only first cycle!!!

Canonmukai

Stats:
24 yr
5'6
166lbs
7%bf

Started my first cycle going to be running test prop for 8 weeks at 100mg EOD have pct already planned and in hand.. Just got done dieting for a show hence why I'm such a low body fat! Pinned yesterday everything went smoothly surprised I barely even felt it today I don't the the crippling pain most have said ,just the slightest soreness. One question I have is how much can I expect from this cycle I'm wanting to remain pretty lean and shredded due to the fact I'll be going on a cruise to the Bahamas in about 2 months and want to remain looking nice and shredded .. Yes I do know it's all about diet if I eat **** I look like **** I'll be eating clean and eating at maintenance calories. Also when should I start to notice "gains" from this cycle thanks again for any feedback!! Will be posting before pics soon and pics along the way to update you guys!!

Sent from my LGLS992 using EliteFitness mobile app

Stats:
24 yr
5'6
166lbs
7%bf

Started my first cycle going to be running test prop for 8 weeks at 100mg EOD have pct already planned and in hand.. Just got done dieting for a show hence why I'm such a low body fat! Pinned yesterday everything went smoothly surprised I barely even felt it today I don't the the crippling pain most have said ,just the slightest soreness. One question I have is how much can I expect from this cycle I'm wanting to remain pretty lean and shredded due to the fact I'll be going on a cruise to the Bahamas in about 2 months and want to remain looking nice and shredded .. Yes I do know it's all about diet if I eat **** I look like **** I'll be eating clean and eating at maintenance calories. Also when should I start to notice "gains" from this cycle thanks again for any feedback!! Will be posting before pics soon and pics along the way to update you guys!!

Assuming it is test prop

test prop is obviously fast acting so it wont take a great deal of time to see it begin to work... test prop being crippling etc is way over played... ive never had it be painful like that but it does linger more than a longer ester but nothing like some people make it out to be... it depends on the carrier oil and quality though too...

test prop is obviously fast acting so it wont take a great deal of time to see it begin to work... test prop being crippling etc is way over played... ive never had it be painful like that but it does linger more than a longer ester but nothing like some people make it out to be... it depends on the carrier oil and quality though too...
Around how long till I notice anything? Did my 3rd pin today!

Top Bottom