Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Prop,Masteron,Tren A

LiquidPhire

Thinking about running Test prop 100mg/Masteron prop 100mg/Tren ace 75mg for my next cycle not sure how long I should run it for , and if i should do ED/EOD injects.. How much should I expect to gain? strength/size/mass?

Age 21
Cycle history =

#1 Dbol 40mg/5 weeks/test E 12 weeks @ 500mg/deca @ 400mg week 10 weeks

#2 Test E 500mg/week for 10 weeks and winny for the last 3 weeks

Current stats
5'9 185 decently lean not sure on bf %
Diet 2-3k cal a day , pretty healthy

Thanks for the input,
Liquid2006

you could run prop/mast/tren a for 6-8 weeks and shooting ed is better than eod. keeps blood levels more stable than eod. eod shots can sometimes cause peaks and valleys in blood concentration. plus sides from tren can suck real bad and doing tren eod vs ed is a huge difference in sides IMO.

run a 6 week cycle using test prop, masteron, tren a

but, masteron will not shows its true effects unless your bf% in under 9%..and higher and ,asteron is a waste of money.

test prop/ tren a/ winstrol will be an awesome cycle for getting cut and defined....repleace the winny with dbol and you have a killer mass cycle....i wouldnt use masteron unless you compete...

prop/tren a/winstrol with AIFM and you will be one hard, dry mofo :p

lifthard2005 said:
you could run prop/mast/tren a for 6-8 weeks and shooting ed is better than eod. keeps blood levels more stable than eod. eod shots can sometimes cause peaks and valleys in blood concentration. plus sides from tren can suck real bad and doing tren eod vs ed is a huge difference in sides IMO.

run a 6 week cycle using test prop, masteron, tren a

but, masteron will not shows its true effects unless your bf% in under 9%..and higher and ,asteron is a waste of money.

test prop/ tren a/ winstrol will be an awesome cycle for getting cut and defined....repleace the winny with dbol and you have a killer mass cycle....i wouldnt use masteron unless you compete...

prop/tren a/winstrol with AIFM and you will be one hard, dry mofo :p

Bro, first of all thanks for spending the time to be so informative. Im looking to put on some mass since its winter and its cold up in the north east =P Im not fortunate like some to live in nice weather year round. But I do want to do ED injects so would a Test prop 100mg/Tren ace 75mg ED for 8 weeks , dbol at 40mg for the first 4 sound good? Also im confused never had to do ED injects before as you can see , just did the long acting esters how many 20ml bottles of the Test Prop/Tren would I need for a 8 weeker. Forgive me I am the worst at math! ... and PCT? I like to be prepared completely before starting any project.. AIFM is a must as always <3 the shit =)

Liquid2006 said:
Bro, first of all thanks for spending the time to be so informative. Im looking to put on some mass since its winter and its cold up in the north east =P Im not fortunate like some to live in nice weather year round. But I do want to do ED injects so would a Test prop 100mg/Tren ace 75mg ED for 8 weeks , dbol at 40mg for the first 4 sound good? Also im confused never had to do ED injects before as you can see , just did the long acting esters how many 20ml bottles of the Test Prop/Tren would I need for a 8 weeker. Forgive me I am the worst at math! ... and PCT? I like to be prepared completely before starting any project.. AIFM is a must as always <3 the shit =)

if you inject 50mg/day of 100mg/mL prop, one 20 mL vial will last you 40 days... so i suppose you would need two and you'll have some left over.

Liquid2006 said:
Thinking about running Test prop 100mg/Masteron prop 100mg/Tren ace 75mg for my next cycle not sure how long I should run it for , and if i should do ED/EOD injects.. How much should I expect to gain? strength/size/mass?

Age 21
Cycle history =

#1 Dbol 40mg/5 weeks/test E 12 weeks @ 500mg/deca @ 400mg week 10 weeks

#2 Test E 500mg/week for 10 weeks and winny for the last 3 weeks

Current stats
5'9 185 decently lean not sure on bf %
Diet 2-3k cal a day , pretty healthy

Thanks for the input,
Liquid2006

This is going to be your favorite stack, I promise you! :) You will feel like a greek statue. Shoot everyday and you'll keep your blood levels stable, that is the key.. Good luck and keep us posted brotha!

T-Mat

K+! To everyone! Thanks guys im soo excited!! too bad I have to wait till my pct is over another 3 weeks =( hehe but it will be well worth it im sure! but the dbol is a good idea right? and PCT suggestions?

Thanks!!!

Liquid2006!

lean mass npp+prop+low dose dbol

my favorite stack officially is
tren ace/prop + 250mg of sust(so that im keeping thes test higher then the tren+ 50mgs winny ed

X Man said:
lean mass npp+prop+low dose dbol

my favorite stack officially is
tren ace/prop + 250mg of sust(so that im keeping thes test higher then the tren+ 50mgs winny ed

Just curious why test higher then the tren? limp dick? more sides? not really familiar with Tren but I am still researching it. I think its just a good rule of thumb to have test higher then any other aas u run with? correct?

to combate tren dick... and most ren prop combos the ratio is the same or 25mgs less.... which doesnt put the test high enough to fight the libido problems

X Man said:
to combate tren dick... and most ren prop combos the ratio is the same or 25mgs less.... which doesnt put the test high enough to fight the libido problems
thanks K+! EDIT : you must spread before giving to x man again..

Top Bottom