Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test prop and Masteron prop for cutting

lucky!

What's up guys, I will be at an amateur body building tournament by the end of may 2017, I'm already muscular from cycling naturally and training hard, My biggest problem always was cutting for some reason cutting is way more difficult for me than buking, so I got somebody assisting me on a AAS cutting cycle, he definitely knows what he is taking about and he recommended me a cycle of test, anavar, and masteron for cutting( test p 200 mg a week and mast 100 eod and anavar 50 mg ed from week 5 to 10) the cycle length will be 10 weeks.
My question for you guys is if masteron sounds right in a cutting cycle? I always heard of var an test but never masteron, I trust this person but second opinions are always welcome, thank you.

I have ran several stacks with mast e. It is my favorite of all. Definitely the best hardener out there. That cycle sounds on point. Let us know your results

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

masteron is great for hardening for sure. nothing will harden you up like it will

really the cutting steroids are the ones that do not increase water retention and do not increase appetite in my view. so yeah masteron is going to be a cutting steroid. just remember steroids aren't fat burners, that will be up to your diet and exercise first.

Masteron is pretty much the gold standard when it comes to hardeners.

Your cycle lay out looks really good to me. Drop the testosterone one week out from your show. You can run the masteron and anavar right up until the day of your show.

I would also add in a good liver aid supplement when using the anavar. Remember that your liver is your body's primary fat burning organ. A healthy liver makes your fat burning goals that much easier to accomplish. Look for a liver aid supplement that contains NAC, TUDCA and milk thistle. I really like the product n2guard from n2bm.com

Masteron is a beautiful cosmetic steroid. No really sides apart of hair loss.
A pity is it lasts only while you're pinning. You get disappointed when your muscles slack within 5 days since last pin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Masteron is a beautiful cosmetic steroid. No really sides apart of hair loss.
A pity is it lasts only while you're pinning. You get disappointed when your muscles slack within 5 days since last pin.

when i ran it i actually found it difficult to sleep because my muscles were so hard, it was like i was sleeping on rocks lol. my massage lady said she had never felt someone with such hard muscles. so i'm glad it doesn't last

Mast is a great one for pre contest and muscle hardening. It has some AI properties which is nice too. I have heard of a lot of people see a nice bump in libido which is nice as well.

Would Test E or C, Test P and Mast A make a solid cycle? Sorry don't want to take over OP's post.

I like running low dose of winny and var (at 20 to 30 mg/each). It's a nice sweet spot with lower sides. No winny joints :)

Would Test E or C, Test P and Mast A make a solid cycle? Sorry don't want to take over OP's post.

I like running low dose of winny and var (at 20 to 30 mg/each). It's a nice sweet spot with lower sides. No winny joints :)

Take 500mg Test E and 600mg Masteron E.
Also have a girlfriend available; or a fuckbuddy

Masteron is a good addition to a cutting cycle, without a doubt.

However what you should keep in mind that you should be relatively low in bodyfat to notice the hardening effects. That being said, if you are fluffy and above 10%, you will not even 'feel' masteron working.

Top Bottom