Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Prop / Mast Prop / Anavar cutting cycle

HI all - my first post here.

I would love some quick advice on a simple cutting cycle of Test Prop and Mast Prop... any recommendations on duration/dosage/AI/PCT as this is the first time for me to run both. I have been reading up on several sites for a few weeks, but very tough to get good information.

So far the consensus I seem to have found is something along these lines:
1-8 test prop 50 mg eod
1-8 mast prop 150 mg eod
1-8 anavar 50 mg ed [I would love advice on this point - never tried but looking to avoid winny]
1-8 arimidex 0.5mg ed

9-12 PCT
clomid 50/50/25/25 mg
arimidex 0.5mg ed [do I cycle this down at all? needed?]

I would likely also run ECA throughout. I have done clen before, but I don't think I need it and ECA is good enough for me.

I live in China so I don't have access to much of the more recent PCT items. Though I am headed to Thailand soon, so for orals I could easily bring those back from my trip... I don't want to bring back any injectables though. I even can't get arimidex/aromasin here but I probably can get it easily in Thailand.

---------------------------------------
STATS:
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 185 lbs
BF: around 12-15%

I have worked out pretty faithfully and cross train for about 20 years and about 12 years ago I did a few cycles of AAS very successfully going from 145lbs/10% BF to 225lbs/18%BF and then cutting to 175lbs/6% BF... I have managed to maintain weight size though over the last 12 years strength has waned and BMI has suffered a bit. My general shape and cardio is good.

I am looking to first lean up with a cutting cycle (and of course increased cardio & lower calories/cleaner food). Then once I am back on I may do a bulking cycle later. I would love any advice from you guys on a very SIMPLE cutting cycle.

Seems like you've done a few cycles, you are pretty close. First, you know cutting/bulking is diet not the drugs (but the drugs help...).

Up test p to 100mg EOD, the mast is OK where it is or bump up slightly. You can start the anavar at 50 but you might want to bump it up depending how good it is or not. This is a pretty common cycle, you can search and find threads about it here.
Space 4 days before pct. Do you have hcg where you are?

I'd also start with a clean bulk now, and cut at the end. With an 8 week cycle it may be tough though.

Thanks Jerome. I appreciate your insight.
I have seen lots of similar cycles and wondering if I could get away with less test... some people have recommended less and I am a fan of "less is more" if possible. But of course I would rather do what makes the most sense all around.

For anavar any suggestions on what the bumping up would look like over an 8 week cycle? I am open to a 10 week cycle, but with all my travel likely I don't have that long uninterrupted without a week+ trip I need to take which screws up my ability to shoot regularly.

Great note on starting PCT 4 days after the cycle.

I can get real HCG I think though I have never used it and not researched much about it and I guess for PCT I may be traveling and not sure if I can inject regularly, so I was looking for more oral PCT if possible.

HI all - my first post here.

I would love some quick advice on a simple cutting cycle of Test Prop and Mast Prop... any recommendations on duration/dosage/AI/PCT as this is the first time for me to run both. I have been reading up on several sites for a few weeks, but very tough to get good information.

So far the consensus I seem to have found is something along these lines:
1-8 test prop 50 mg eod
1-8 mast prop 150 mg eod
1-8 anavar 50 mg ed [I would love advice on this point - never tried but looking to avoid winny]
1-8 arimidex 0.5mg ed

9-12 PCT
clomid 50/50/25/25 mg
arimidex 0.5mg ed [do I cycle this down at all? needed?]

I would likely also run ECA throughout. I have done clen before, but I don't think I need it and ECA is good enough for me.

I live in China so I don't have access to much of the more recent PCT items. Though I am headed to Thailand soon, so for orals I could easily bring those back from my trip... I don't want to bring back any injectables though. I even can't get arimidex/aromasin here but I probably can get it easily in Thailand.

---------------------------------------
STATS:
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 185 lbs
BF: around 12-15%

I have worked out pretty faithfully and cross train for about 20 years and about 12 years ago I did a few cycles of AAS very successfully going from 145lbs/10% BF to 225lbs/18%BF and then cutting to 175lbs/6% BF... I have managed to maintain weight size though over the last 12 years strength has waned and BMI has suffered a bit. My general shape and cardio is good.

I am looking to first lean up with a cutting cycle (and of course increased cardio & lower calories/cleaner food). Then once I am back on I may do a bulking cycle later. I would love any advice from you guys on a very SIMPLE cutting cycle.

I like the amount of research you have done bro... you really need to get your body fat lower to really get the most out of mast... 150-200 mg of mast eod is an excellent dose... you can go with 75 mg eod of prop... 50 is a bit low bro... im always a proponent of lower doses of test, but yours is a bit too low... as far as anavar goes... start at 60 mg at least 4 weeks and then bump to 80 mg... MAKE SURE you are running n2guard with anavar and i would highly recommend running hcgenerate ES the entire cycle as well... you can get all of those shipped to you from n2bm.com... I would run aromasin as opposed to adex but that's up to you... i hope your cycle goes well for you bro...

Top Bottom