Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test prop+injectable d-bol+eq+masteron cycle help

josenunes

I`m planning on doing a 300 mg test prop+300 mg eq+25 mg(ed)+300 mg masteron /week cycle.
I will use the injectable d-bol only in the first 3 weeks as a kick start.
My doubt is ,should I use a AI or nolva to control estrogen or the masteron will do the job ?
I`m not gyno prone , I already did a d-bol/andriol cycle using 30 mg ed of d-bol and 8 andriol caps with no problems, but I`m a little concerned with this cycle.
thanks in advance

I`m planning on doing a 300 mg test prop+300 mg eq+25 mg(ed)+300 mg masteron /week cycle.
I will use the injectable d-bol only in the first 3 weeks as a kick start.
My doubt is ,should I use a AI or nolva to control estrogen or the masteron will do the job ?
I`m not gyno prone , I already did a d-bol/andriol cycle using 30 mg ed of d-bol and 8 andriol caps with no problems, but I`m a little concerned with this cycle.
thanks in advance

You should always have an AI on hand just in case symptoms flare up. I don't think a small andriol/dbol cycle is enough to determine whether you are estrogen sensitive either.

if you have only done a dbol cycle, I would just go to test and dbol for this next cycle. keep ai on hand as sens said.

I have nolva and novedex xt, I think I`ll start without taking them , what are the early symptoms of gynecomastia, nipple sensitivity?

thanks for the help guys

I don't even think you need to include the dbol to be honest. The prop is going to do well for you early in the cycle anyway. You can add but I don't think your going to get that much out of it over the course of the cycle.

Otherwise I like the cycle and you should do very well out of it. It's unlikely at the doses you have to see any estrogen issues as the aromatisation of boldenone is only slight and with the inclusion of the Masteron will limit any estrogenic effects from the prop but have adex on hand as this is always good practice.

Top Bottom