Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test prop hella painful

virgodennings

[FONT=&quot]1, my ass is at the end of a 12 weeks cycle getting 3-4 pops per week of 23g, the last few have hurt more then most and i think i am hitting old sites no matter how i move around. so my question is i have 2 injections left of supertest. where should i move to?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. will putting it in my traps or delts or lats or whatever and then working them hard that day see any extra benifit?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1, my ass is at the end of a 12 weeks cycle getting 3-4 pops per week of 23g, the last few have hurt more then most and i think i am hitting old sites no matter how i move around. so my question is i have 2 injections left of supertest. where should i move to?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. will putting it in my traps or delts or lats or whatever and then working them hard that day see any extra benifit?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

For question two, fuck no but thats laughable...

Try ventrogluteal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Use a 25g instead, and yes prop will always hurt because of it's high melting point

Top Bottom