Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test prop dosage

1scott1

[FONT=&quot]I realise most will suggest me to do a weekly test prop. shot in the glut of around 500mg, but I'd really like to try out a completely oral cycle. I understand the eventual hepatoxicity which is avoided if injected as well. Does anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking of doing Dianabol with Winstrol. What would be good daily dosages of these? Will I experience good anabolic effects with minimal androgenic effects? Thanks all.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I realise most will suggest me to do a weekly test prop. shot in the glut of around 500mg, but I'd really like to try out a completely oral cycle. I understand the eventual hepatoxicity which is avoided if injected as well. Does anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking of doing Dianabol with Winstrol. What would be good daily dosages of these? Will I experience good anabolic effects with minimal androgenic effects? Thanks all.[/FONT]
Please give your
Name
Stats
Experience.
Because this whole thing is wrong in so many ways.

Wasn't this same asked yesterday or am I tripping here.
But yes, some background info for starters would be welcome.

Top Bottom