Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test prop dilemma..

JoRo91

Hey guys, so I gotta question. If I have only 20 ml of test prop at 100mg/ml..what would you recommend I do? I know the obvious solution is buy more, but besides that. I want to run a short cycle as it is because I'm 21. And I know previously people have told me I should run something other than superdrol with it, but that's what I already have so im going to use it. Pct would be the classic ef one. Cycle support n2 would be ran as well. Being my first test cycle I don't really think I'd want a high dose, I was thinking 100mg eod, or maybe even mon wed fri, to make it last a bit longer but I know that isn't ideal due to fluctauting test levels. Sorry this is so long, but essentially im thinking super 20mg ed 3 wks, and prop 100mg eod(?) for however long 20ml will last, so like 5 wks. Thoughts?

the problem here is that you are trying to make a cycle out of something that is not complete... don't take this the wrong way because im not saying you are stupid, but THAT CONCEPT is about as stupid as you can be... you don't do that with cycles... you either run a complete one or don't run it at all... what is so RIDICULOUS is the superdrol comment... "its what i have so im going to run it" even though its clear you don't think you should or don't want to... everything you are saying is just wrong and the thought process here needs to be changed or you have absolutely no business running a cycle... you need to run things properly, not stretch them or run them in ways they are not meant to be because you don't have a complete cycle... its already bad enough your so young and then couple that with the fact that your doing things in such a wrong way... this is part of the reason we don't recommend people of this age doing things... besides the fact its a terrible idea for your body at this point in time, this sort of thinking is what gets people hurt... either do it right or don't do it at all...

Once again you call me out on thinking about it wrong..and youre right Dylan. But just because I have the super isn't the only reason I want to run it. I responded extremely well to it when I ran it solo a little while back with no sides to speak of besides going up 13 pounds in 3 weeks so I want to see what adding test will do. Youre right in that I need more prop, but I want to keep the cycle shorter than most to enable an easier recovery. So Dylan, could you point me in the right direction as to the best setup for a short run?

you can run prop and beast together bro... tell me what your goals are first and i'll be happy to help you...

Honestly my goals arent really specific, I'm just looking to get bigger and hit at least 260 for a winter bulk and then cut come spring. I'm weighing 248 right now, and just looking to gain mass and maybe lean out a bit

1-8 test prop 100 mg eod
1-8 anavar 60-80 mg day
1-8 proviron 75 mg day
1-8 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-8 n2guard
5-8 hcg 500 ius day

pct 9-12

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com
Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH TEST INFUSION AND FORGED POST CYCLE AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

optional
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Goals aren't really specific?

Hey guys, so I gotta question. If I have only 20 ml of test prop at 100mg/ml..what would you recommend I do? I know the obvious solution is buy more, but besides that. I want to run a short cycle as it is because I'm 21. And I know previously people have told me I should run something other than superdrol with it, but that's what I already have so im going to use it. Pct would be the classic ef one. Cycle support n2 would be ran as well. Being my first test cycle I don't really think I'd want a high dose, I was thinking 100mg eod, or maybe even mon wed fri, to make it last a bit longer but I know that isn't ideal due to fluctauting test levels. Sorry this is so long, but essentially im thinking super 20mg ed 3 wks, and prop 100mg eod(?) for however long 20ml will last, so like 5 wks. Thoughts?

I would imagine at 21 your own natural testosterone production is in high gear. At least have it tested (blood work)

1-8 test prop 100 mg eod
1-8 anavar 60-80 mg day
1-8 proviron 75 mg day
1-8 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-8 n2guard
5-8 hcg 500 ius day

pct 9-12

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com
Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH TEST INFUSION AND FORGED POST CYCLE AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

optional
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

They're good supps but they really don't do what UNLEASHED and PF POST-CYCLE do. I couldn't guarantee a natty recovery without UNLEASHED. Nothing releases Free T as well. Ostanish looks really interesting, though I believe SARMS are great for extending a cycle or as a "wind down" but it will not help recovery and if stayed on too long will delay recovery. DAA is always a good idea as are the BCAA powerchews, but GEAR would be a much better choice since it will produce anabolism even in a depleted state. That's somethign no other amino can do.

run a blood test before you put hormones in your body!!!! if you do not then you won't have a baseline to go by in the future if/when something goes wrong!!

although i don't agree with a 21 year old using hormones its not against the rules on here but you need to be smart man, you are young.. you don't want to fuck yourself up already at 21.

i think maybe you should continue research and take the advice you have been given and use that for future benefit. and contine researching until you are blue in the face

Top Bottom