Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test prop cycle goals, keepable gains and cycle duration

tempest2003

hey all, jsut currious what do yall shoot for to gain with test prop cycles? how many lbs? how keepable have your gains been? and whats the duration you usually run these cycles for? I shoot for 7-10 weeks and look to gain about 10lbs on any given cycle give or take a few lbs but not much more or less, seems to be most keepable for myself. anyone else have any input?

the only guy i know who used it, used it for cutting and bulking. his last cycle was 10 weeks with using prop for his bulker. he says he likes to jab himself daily. my question is doesn't the daily shots for ten weeks give you alot of scar tissue? he told me his ass is filled with golf ball sized knots. whats the point to get ripped then to see his lumpy ass?

EOD is fine for prop. test is test, i mean yea cyp gains are easier to keep than suspension but the gains arent as big either...it all works out about the same. lbs will depend soley on what you eat.

Top Bottom