Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test prop, anavar, eq - lean bulk

blue collar

So basically I have everything I want to build my 3rd cycle with and have a plan , but am wondering what more knowledgeable , experienced individuals would do.
What I have-
8000 mg test prop 100mg/ml
8000 mg eq undecylenate 200mg/ml
5360 mg ugl anavar 10mg each
15000 iu hcg
75 50mg clomid
100 20 mg nolva
30 1mg arimidex
Cycle history (one and only cycle)
-week 1-12 test prop 525mg(150 eod)
week 3-12 anavar 50ed
week 2-12 hcg 250 tiwce a week and 2 350iu in the
week 1-12.5 arimidex .5 eod
4 days after last pin before pct
week 10-18 Igf-1 lr3 33mcg 5 days a week(after gym)only noticeable affect hypoglycemic attack if i waited too long to eat (recombinant supposedly)
pct- clomid 100/50/50/50
nolva 40/20/20/20
I recovered very quickly, testicles hardened up and full size a week after last pin , lost sex drive but not function week 2 and 3 after last pin then 110%
Diet- 8am 4 egg 4 bacon w/cheese breakfast burrito and 625 calorie weight gainer shake
noon -Subway tuna 1000 calories
2:00pm- 1250 calorie weight gainer 50g protein 252 carb
6pm 1bl chicken 1.5 cups white rice half bag veggies stir fry sauce approx 13-1500 calories
10pm 1250 calorie weight gainer

1st cycle results 6 months after kept 12lbs of the 15 i gained on cycle
stats - 6'2" 202lbs 11% bf hard gainer

I chose prop because i dont mind pinning eod and i retained no water on cycle except when i forgot my ai twice and my hands and ankles swole after several vodka drinks. I cant afford to get moon face because I'll get fired. same reason i chose eq slow steady keepable gains, low sides and joint lube aslo hoping some pip relief by mixing in pin with prop. i cant gain 40lbs and lose 20 after without risking my job.I realize i may get flamed for the longest and shortest ester but i dont care. not posting pics because of identifying marks
Goal- keep 10-15lbs lean mass

I realize it says 3rd cycle in the intro but it will in fact be only my second, i got a little long winded and cut out some parts but screwed it up a bit. I'm 34 years old btw

So since i'm inpatient and no one is weighing in, here is my cycle plan, all insight and constructive criticism is welcome .

week 1-16 test prop 500mg week 1.4ml eod

week 1
EQ front load 1280 mg 320 eod I charted this on a halflife calculator and it looked pretty good to a noob like me??????opinions /input please
https://roidcalc.powerbody.ru/?langid=8

week 2-13
EQ 580 a week 160 eod

week 1-16 +4 days hcg 300 iu twice a week

pct last pin +4 days
clomid 100/50/50/50 longer if not 100%
nolva 40/20/20/20 longer if needed

and now the wild card spot

Anavar- I'm really not sure and would definitely like some input on this i have a lot of var and a strong liver lol

I'm thinking
week 6-16 Anavar 60 or 70mg ed and save the rest for my 3rd cycle( that's why intro says 3rd because i was going to lead with this but the post just got way too long)

So my main q's are about the front load ,when charted the levels never top out even with the front load they are still rising to the last day and without the front load much lower levels throughout and I'm not ready for a 20 week cycle

As mentioned above I'm also interested in opinions on anavar - what is the ideal dosage and duration, $$ is of no consequence in this as i already own it

And of course a critique of everything you feel can be improved upon. My 1000 hours of reading forums is no substitute for first hand experience which is why Im here. I will be using everything here during my cycle and not adding any more aas this cycle

Thanks for your reply! I will definitely google perfect pct though by the end of pct the first time i was walking around hard half of the day almost like i was back on cycle. Any thoughts on front loading the eq?

though I didn't get any noticeable gains from the igf1 i did manage to keep almost all of my gains which was my main goal in using igf1 and why i primarily used it during pct. The perfect pct plan does in fact call for 2 serms, both nolva and Clomid though it does recommend other supplements that raise igf1 and support liver and kidney function. I will be looking to get some liv52 for my next cycle because of the anavar and I like that it helps kidney function as well while some of the other liver supplements don't mention kidneys in their description. Thanks for the advice

Thanks for your reply! I will definitely google perfect pct though by the end of pct the first time i was walking around hard half of the day almost like i was back on cycle. Any thoughts on front loading the eq?

Here is the link to the perfect PCT -> https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Front loading makes no sense. Just stick with the same weekly dosage each week. People are always trying to re-invent the wheel but don't fix what isn't broken.

KISS - keep it simple stupid.

Top Bottom