Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test prop 3 week nothing...

That's bs you can gain muscle on anything if you're eating enough. Diet first, Training second, Drugs third. That's how it should be. Nothing will happen with out a good diet approach

No one said anything about not gaining muscle. I'm talking about size. I don't think you've done JUST a prop cycle before...look at what jeditrainer said btw.

PCT isn't planned yet. But is not a problem i can get nolvadex,clomid,and hcg at any time.

Figured. My first cycle I caught a lil gyno. I had all my PCT and etc. got rid of it with 4 days. I hope you don't experience the same but I would never start a cycle without all my PCT and such. A good cycle is a well planned PCT.

sometimes i get pain nipple zone like a pain thick but if i touch nipple or play with it(also very strong) i have no pain at all and i don't feel any lump at moment. Nipples get ichy sometimes usually is more annoyng at night before i sleep. I have noticed that when i am busy maybe is a coincidence but nipple are pain and itchy free.

is this gyno?

Not necessarily others would say it's early stages. If this began after taking test then all signs point to yes.

There's also a possibility that you're not gonna respond as well to aas like others. Maybe its a person to person thing. Just my 2c. I did 500/wk test e for my first cycle. Gained quite a lot, ate a lot of chicken. 6 months down the pct, I've kept all i gained, plus more. Try for EoD dosing of prop, even if you end up with same weekly quantity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's also a possibility that you're not gonna respond as well to aas like others. Maybe its a person to person thing. Just my 2c. I did 500/wk test e for my first cycle. Gained quite a lot, ate a lot of chicken. 6 months down the pct, I've kept all i gained, plus more. Try for EoD dosing of prop, even if you end up with same weekly quantity.

Hope is not like this.. i was expecting opposite effect. My natty test is 414.. a bit low. Now i am on 1k kcal surplus e don't notice fat gain,strenght increase so i think i am gaining muscle.

For gyno is ok 1mg every 4 day? can get only 1mg tab e don't want to play chemist

Even if its like that, inclusion of testosterone in your body should increase the androgen receptors, so I think it will take time with you, maybe a couple cycles, before you can witness same effects as others. My natty test was 715, afternoon. I have a friend who's test came out to be 440, near yours. He's currently on ostarine and same, responding slowly to it. But it gets better every week.

I think it starts differently for everyone, but after couple of cycles everyone usually comes down to a point where diet, not gear, makes a difference. This is whats happening to me now, started my second cycle, diet is playing a larger role than workout regime in my gains.

Top Bottom