Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test. Prop. 200mg/ml, No Pain!!

gyle

I got some Test testosterone propionate made with EO, and it is so smooth. I never used testosterone propionate, but watched a few of my friends that did, and you could tell it hurt em. Sometimes only @ 100mg/ml and sometimes 50mg/ml. Now I need some Trenbolone A with EO, because this potent ass homemade shit is brutal!

From what I hear n' see about Test P it sure does make a difference, especially @ 200mg/ml! I do get a different taste in my mouth after injections though, as opposed to BA or whatever. I always get some kinda taste after an injection, but this taste is different than anything else I've tried.

It's the EO instead of BA! I know it's legit! The site sponsors a lot of boards, and has a lot of references that checked out.

gyle said:
It's the EO instead of BA! I know it's legit! The site sponsors a lot of boards, and has a lot of references that checked out.

sounds cool. I'm all for higher concentrations so we don't have to shoot so much oil and all for reducing unnecessary pain too. Doing ed shots of traditional 100mg/ml prop and ace right now. Could do without the soreness.

Still keep us posted as to results it should be interesting.

rambleon said:
sounds cool. I'm all for higher concentrations so we don't have to shoot so much oil and all for reducing unnecessary pain too. Doing ed shots of traditional 100mg/ml testosterone propionate and ace right now. Could do without the soreness.

Still keep us posted as to results it should be interesting.

Will do Bro.! I'll make sure to post everyone, and PM you later on into my cycle to give an update.

gyle said:
Will do Bro.! I'll make sure to post everyone, and PM you later on into my cycle to give an update.
What is the UG lab name? Not source.. I think stallion made some 200 mg prop.

Painless would be awesome! I've had such soreness with the prop I've been using lately. It seemed to be more tolerable in the delt, I thought since it was moving so much more than my glute. So being the smart guy I am, I thought 'if it is more tolerable in the delt since it moves more, the calf would probably be even more tolerable.' 16th worst mistake I've ever made. Lesson learned: DO NOT hit the calf with any prop!

Top Bottom