Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test. Prop. 200mg/ml, No Pain!!

gyle said:
I got some Test testosterone propionate made with EO, and it is so smooth. I never used testosterone propionate, but watched a few of my friends that did, and you could tell it hurt em. Sometimes only @ 100mg/ml and sometimes 50mg/ml. Now I need some Trenbolone A with EO, because this potent ass homemade shit is brutal!

Prop has always hurt me 10 times more than anyone else, my body doesnt like BA. I recently used some 150mg/ml prop from IP and absolutely nothing. I am under correction but i think they also use EO. Good shit. Is there any reason more labs dont use EO. All the shitty labs just add heaps of BA to ensure sterility!!!

I think EO is a lil more expensive. I've heard of other Labs using EO, and everyone seems to love it. You can go to http://www.antabolics.com/index.php ( not a source ), and check out their Test testosterone propionate and trenbolone . It states at the bottom of the page about the EO. It's prolly in all their products, but I just quick checked these two.

rambleon said:
painless testosterone propionate? Sounds skethcy to me. keep us posted eh?

I do not get pain using Prop.
Used several UGL and 100 and 150mg.

Never got the pain everybody is talking about.
Even with 2 cc of 150 mg prop in my delts.

MorganKane said:
I do not get pain using testosterone propionate.
Used several UGL and 100 and 150mg.

Never got the pain everybody is talking about.
Even with 2 cc of 150 mg testosterone propionate in my delts.

What UGL's you used, or is it to many to list?

bobby oshay said:
Painless would be awesome! I've had such soreness with the testosterone propionate I've been using lately. It seemed to be more tolerable in the delt, I thought since it was moving so much more than my glute. So being the smart guy I am, I thought 'if it is more tolerable in the delt since it moves more, the calf would probably be even more tolerable.' 16th worst mistake I've ever made. Lesson learned: DO NOT hit the calf with any testosterone propionate!

dude, you should have known that was going to HURT LIKE HELL.

I got some prop to take but haven't yet. What do you guys mean pain free prop? Now I am second guessing, can I still do this cycle and still go to work?
I am on my feet all day doing construction work.

Top Bottom