Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Prop 200mg/mL

if you look at my origional post i said that i only use eo w no carrier oil. after tinkering w it i ended up needing an additional 3ml of bb and it held just fine. Never crashed no crystalized when used.

Last edited by a moderator:
And to add if you are going to be on boards and pose as a "mentor" then u shud mentor all of us even people such as me whi have never used this type of outlet before two days ago. But after rethinking it i will avoid these places becuz of fucking jackasses like you who go around thinking you can just bully people. Maybe you shu handle things better in the future and stop being a tough guy on a computer.

Lets calm down gentlemen...no need for insulting, this isn't the chat forum.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Hey musclea i dont i you are a mod or not but i am plenty calm. I was just in this thread doing what i thought you are supposed to do which is help people or tell about your own experiences and this 4t guy has been jumpin my ass for days. I was just sticking up for myself. And now he is telling me to read rules of ef when he has broken many. I will stop if he stops. I didnt start this dumb crap but i sure hell am not layin down for that bs. Nuff said.

Yes I am a Mod and that was just a brotherly gesture to relax, and that wasn't only directed to you...4T needs to chill a bit as well...see how calm I am? You don't want me to not be ;).

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Hey musclea i dont i you are a mod or not but i am plenty calm. I was just in this thread doing what i thought you are supposed to do which is help people or tell about your own experiences and this 4t guy has been jumpin my ass for days. I was just sticking up for myself. And now he is telling me to read rules of ef when he has broken many. I will stop if he stops. I didnt start this dumb crap but i sure hell am not layin down for that bs. Nuff said.

you can read his title. It says Moderator. When a mod says to stop, you stop. Not, "I'll stop if he stops."

I am cleaning up posts from both you and 4t so we don't have to scrap this whole thread. Let's keep it clean and civil now.

So 4t, ur gonna bomb me twice now like a little chicken shit? On my private message system? And you are respected? By who? Hey i saw you were in fresno. Im in redding. Come visit me anytime i like taking little punks like you down a notch or two. Hey whoever is a mod plz look at my pm box thats two karma bombs in two days and this guy is respected. Respected by who exactly? Gimme a damn break. He is a little punk and i would b more than happy to set him straight in person. Ur a joke bro. I dont care what they say about u on here. But to pm me and make it so i cant communicate for and hour twice. That is not respectable. So i will say what i want. Ban me if u want but im not the one being a sneaky little bitch on here. That is ALL.

Now, I suggest that you and 4t both put each other on ignore and stop PMing each other. And honestly, the "drive to fight" stuff is pretty childish. Most times these things are just a simple miscommunication that can be solved easily. But egos get involved and threats are made and people end up looking silly over an internet argument.

And to add if you are going to be on boards and pose as a "mentor" then u shud mentor all of us even people such as me whi have never used this type of outlet before two days ago. But after rethinking it i will avoid these places becuz of fucking jackasses like you who go around thinking you can just bully people. Maybe you shu handle things better in the future and stop being a tough guy on a computer.

consider this a warning .. do not curse out members or even more so mentors, when you are trying to get your point across.Handle your arguement in a more professional manner. Yes you are allowed to argue or disagree with people, but not speak to them in that manner..

thank you

I have a friend that is going to give me a bunch of different shit. I am trying to learn about them and how much to take of everything and when to take them
1st- prop 200
2nd- G P bold 200
3rd- Trembolona Qv 75
4th- Teston Qv 250
5th- Andropen 275
6th- Bold Qv 200
7th- Mastabol
D- bol
anavar
any suggestions or help of any kind would be greatly appreciated

I need help how do I post questions? Instead of just replying to someone's post?
I replied on the prop 200 I am getting a bunch of shit from a friend and would like to know about it. I seen where someone said about prop 200 that it isn't pain free what the hell do they mean by that.

I have a friend that is going to give me a bunch of different shit. I am trying to learn about them and how much to take of everything and when to take them
1st- prop 200
2nd- G P bold 200
3rd- Trembolona Qv 75
4th- Teston Qv 250
5th- Andropen 275
6th- Bold Qv 200
7th- Mastabol
D- bol
anavar
any suggestions or help of any kind would be greatly appreciated

Sounds like he's giving you his stash. What amounts of the above? 10ml??

they can reduce prop pain but for me who is sensitive to PIP it don't matter

also wow what a blast from the past. krazie was on here to learn how to brew and he ended up starting his own UGL which didn't go well for him.. always a hothead from the start

Top Bottom