Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Prop 200mg/mL

200 mg/ml is really pushin it on prop. Hard to keep stable. And i as of late just use eo w no other carrier oil and it shoots like butter. When i do a potent mg/ml i add a little bit more bb. Usually while heating i will add .5ml of bb till

The swirls r gone then let it cool to room temp to double check its stable. Heat one more time then filter into my bottles.

200 mg/ml is really pushin it on prop. Hard to keep stable. And i as of late just use eo w no other carrier oil and it shoots like butter. When i do a potent mg/ml i add a little bit more bb. Usually while heating i will add .5ml of bb till

.5ml of BB? To how much. That statement doesn't tell people anything. If you are adding .5ml to 1ml than thats a big deal but if you are .5ml to 100ml than that is less than 1%. Please edit. TY

Ok sorry if simple logic is confusing i will restate. After mixing your recipe that the guy just outlined. And u let it cool down u will see swirls start to form and crystal because the co solvent "bb" that you are using isnt keeping your high mg/ml mixture in a liquid form.

Soo. If that happens i reheat and add .5ml of bb at time. Till the swirls dissapear. Then i cool again if it doesnt cloud up or have crystal forming then that means u have enough co solvent in your recipe to hold your 200 mg/ml recipe so that it doesnt crash when u bottle it. Is that more clear?

Ok sorry if simple logic is confusing i will restate. After mixing your recipe that the guy just outlined. And u let it cool down u will see swirls start to form and crystal because the co solvent "bb" that you are using isnt keeping your high mg/ml mixture in a liquid form.

First of all as a mentor here am trying to help this person and to make sure he doesn't fuck someone up by making some bad shit.

Second, so you are going to keep adding .5ml of BB to a 100ml solution until it no longer crystalyzes? How many ml of BB until you realize its just not going to hold? 25? LOL
Good luck and please tell me when your done with your little chemistry experiment how it worked out.

Thirdly, his biggest problem is the he is trying to use GS oil when he needs to use all EO and a much higher amount of guaiac oil.
Guess you missed that one too?
I can tell you it will fail up to about 37ml of BB.

So yes you finally wrote clearly and understandably.
BTW this guy isn't from the US and doesn't speak much english. He has to rely on a translator. Which is why I wanted you to be more clear to him.
Have you ever use google translator?

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom