Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/Primo/Winny Cycle - Advice

wadboram

This is the dose per week
Test Cyp 300mg
Primo 200mg
Winstrol inj. 200mg
6 Weeks cycle

Can I inject 2 or more of each in the same syringe? 100 mg = 1 ml
any advice for this cycle and to reduce pinning?

Your cycle itself looks good but there are no support supplements. Here is a good video for you to watch on support supplements for the steroid user to stay side effect free while on cycle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OsJoeAXkFU

You need to add an AI to your cycle like aromasin to prevent estrogen related side effects like gyno. Start the AI on day 1 of your cycle and run it throughout your entire steroid cycle.

Winstrol is a liver toxic oral steroid so using a good liver aid supplement based on TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle like N2guard from n2bm.com is a really good idea.

Finally, 6 weeks is a very short cycle. I would increase your cycle length to at least 10 weeks.

Something like this:

Weeks 1 - 10
Test cyp 300mg/week (inject 150mg twice per week)
primo 200mg/week (inject 100mg twice per week)
winstrol 50mg/day (you can just drink the winstrol. No need to inject it. Measure out your dosage with a syringe, squirt it into your mouth, swallow and then chase with coffee/water/juice)
n2guard 7 capsules/day
aromasin 10mg EOD

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can combine the test and primo in the same syringe so you only need to inject twice per week.

Thanks for the advice.
I used to use Proviron 25mg once daily on all my previous cycles as an Anti-estrogen and it worked fine. Can I use it here?

the winny should be 50 mg/day .....no need for primo , you will not notice the primo even if it is pharma grade with that does in 6 weeks , if you didn't buy it yet , save your money and improve your diet . Also you will need PCT either you use Proviron or not

This is the first time for me to try winstrol injection. It's a white suspension. Can I drink that?

6 weeks for test cyp? Sounds like an awful idea, by the time your gear starts to kick in, you will stop your cycle.

Also, the dosages are way too low to notice much from them.

Definitely extend that cycle to 10-12 weeks. I agree with the primo dose. Increase it to 400mg to see results. Primo is expensive so you want to get the most out of it.

Thanks for the advice.
I used to use Proviron 25mg once daily on all my previous cycles as an Anti-estrogen and it worked fine. Can I use it here?

Are you saying that based on lack of visible estrogenic side effects, or blood work? While Proviron indeed has certain anti-estrogen properties, it is not even close to being enough for on-cycle estrogen control. You should be using an AI for this purpose if you want to be safe and avoid estrogen related side effects. Aromasin is the best AI, and you should be using it at 10 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle.

Then for the syringe question - yes, you can mix all the compounds in the same syringe without any problems as long as all of them are suspended in oil.

Then for the winstrol - yes, you can drink it, since even the injectable version is usually methylated, so it will withstand the liver pass just as well as the oral version. However, at the same time it will be just as liver toxic, no matter if you drink it, or inject it. Therefore, you need to use a good liver supporting supplement with it, being N2Guard the absolutely best supplement for this goal, as it has over 40 ingredients, including TUDCA.

Top Bottom