Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/Primo stack or Test/deca for quality mass?

Pump2356

Hey guys,

I am considering using testosterone with primobolan for my next bulking cycle over the test/deca combination . I am looking for more quality mass and hopefully an easier recovery then if using deca durabolin...I keep reading that it can be hard to recover from.

Has anyone tried stacking primobolan depot with testosterone (enth,cyp,sust,susp) for a lean mass bulking cycle and how were the results?

Also, if anyone is wondering...I can't use EQ because I don't have access to fort dodge or ganabol , so primobolan, the turkish one by schering is my only other alternative.

Thanks

im doing all 3 right now actually & love it

just take dostinex .5mg twice a week when on the nandrolones

my primo dosage is around 600mg ew

tical said:
im doing all 3 right now actually & love it

just take dostinex .5mg twice a week when on the nandrolones

my Primobolan - methenolone - dosage is around 600mg ew

Okay thanks!

Anyone else?

Deca's good shit but u gotta watch the gyno. Primo is supposed to be good but I've never had much luck with it...

Other bro's love it though.

perryscoon said:
Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - 's good shit but u gotta watch the gynecomastia. Primobolan - methenolone - is supposed to be good but I've never had much luck with it...

Other bro's love it though.

Thanks guys I'm going to give it a try. Is 400mg of schering primobolan stacked with 500mg of testosterone good for a second cycle? I used 250mg of test enanthate every 5th day for my first cycle.

Pump2356 said:
Thanks guys I'm going to give it a try. Is 400mg of schering primobolan stacked with 500mg of testosterone good for a second cycle? I used 250mg of test enanthate every 5th day for my first cycle.

I would run the testosterone at 250mg every monday/thursday. That will get you 500mg per week instead of 500mg every 10 days.

If you can afford the primo, then yeah I guess go for it. But on your second cycle why not just run the testosterone again at 500mg per week?

Deca- Mmmm. Lovely stuff.

Primo's - Anyone remember the schering european ones which came preloaded in a syringe with a 3 fucking inch pin??? first time i saw it, i nearly shit myself. man, that was big.

socket said:
Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - - Mmmm. Lovely stuff.

Primobolan - methenolone - 's - Anyone remember the schering european ones which came preloaded in a syringe with a 3 fucking inch pin??? first time i saw it, i nearly shit myself. man, that was big.

I saw a picture of that in the anabolics 2006 edition. Too bad Schering doesn't still produce these. It would take the anxiety of breaking one of those turkish amps away...I can't afford to break too many. But why would they give a 3 inch needle??? that is nuts!

kool b i dont know how many cycles you done or whatever but i would recommend you do the following
test suspension 80-100mg every day week 1 -8
deca 600mg week 1-7
for anti e i would recommend arimidex 0.5mg eod or a combination of nolvadex and proviron 20mg of nolva and 50mg of proviron everyday, if you do that you will get much leaner gains!!!!!
do hcg after last test injections
followed by clomid
still personally i would choose trenbolone over deca any day as the results are waaaaaaayyyy more satisfyingggg hope this helps

Top Bottom