Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test+Primo+Materon Cycle?

JaylovesDbol

Hey Guys,

Planning another cycle and here is what I have left over or never ran before.

Primobolan
Masteron
Stanozol (orals)
Test-E
Test-C
Proviron
Arimidex
HCG

Currently running 150mg test-e/week but I want to run a proper cycle again.
I have never run primo or masteron before, so I am not sure if I can or should combine them. Looking to pack on lots of dry gains.
Diet is on point with currently 6 meals a day but will go up to 8 or 10 during the cycle.

Was planning to run test-e around 500mg/week and then start adding the primo and the masteron, but I am not sure at which dosages.
Can one of the experts chime in and give me some proper cycle advice please? ;)

masteron is more of a hardener, if that is what you want then use it

primo is my all time favorite for lean quality gains without sides. love primo a lot

Thanks Steve!
What dosages would you recommend? Would you run primo and mast together? I heard a lot of conflicting info about it.

Hey Guys,

Planning another cycle and here is what I have left over or never ran before.

Primobolan
Masteron
Stanozol (orals)
Test-E
Test-C
Proviron
Arimidex
HCG

Currently running 150mg test-e/week but I want to run a proper cycle again.
I have never run primo or masteron before, so I am not sure if I can or should combine them. Looking to pack on lots of dry gains.
Diet is on point with currently 6 meals a day but will go up to 8 or 10 during the cycle.

Was planning to run test-e around 500mg/week and then start adding the primo and the masteron, but I am not sure at which dosages.
Can one of the experts chime in and give me some proper cycle advice please? ;)

You don'r need to try drugs just cos you never used them nor plan a cycle based on what's in your stash.

Thanks Steve!
What dosages would you recommend? Would you run primo and mast together? I heard a lot of conflicting info about it.

Primo and mast together would be an awesome pre-contest/photo shoot type of cycle...just horrible on your hair line.

Primo - 600mg/week is the sweet spot

You only need a little masteron since it's just for cosmetics. 200-300mg/week is best.

Primo and Mast would be awesome with test but they will not add tons of dry mass. Adding clean lean mass takes a long time. I would run it but just keep expectations in check. I am a huge fan of adding pure muscle little by little instead of sloppy gains.

Thanks guys! I got the primobolan enanthate 100mg/ml. Is it supposed to be watery? I just had my first pin and it felt like tab water when drawing it and injecting it. Is it not supposed to be oily and thick like test?

Thanks guys! I got the primobolan enanthate 100mg/ml. Is it supposed to be watery? I just had my first pin and it felt like tab water when drawing it and injecting it. Is it not supposed to be oily and thick like test?

i am not an expert on making gear but i have never seen primo watery and easy to inject. it always is thick

Top Bottom