Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test and Pregnancy

WolfPack Charlie

Test and Fertility

So...my wife decides to take me to a fertility doctor with her a few months back. She proceeds to ask the doc if my use of AAS hinders our ability to have another child. "Without question" he replies. He continues that the use of AAS drastically decreases the number of sperm rendering the male almost infertil. He informs us that the chance of getting pregnant while I am using is comparable to getting pregnant using a condom with spermicide. I have been running test and tren for about 2 months now. Well.......my next child is due some time around June! Just a word to the wise.........if you think you're safe while "on" think again!!!

Last edited:
Man docs are so quick to go with the same old stereotypes claiming things that have little if any medical research to back them. I have plenty of bros that have had children on grams and grams of AAS. Congrats bro. Rub it in your docs face.

The only bad part is I was going to have my wife fill her prescription for clomid to save me some money. I guess I better make sure she gets on it before her first checkup and the doc sees she's pregnant. Thanks all for your kudos.....and back at you in the form of green!

Lol man, I was on test 500 eq @600 and 40 mg of Dbol a day and my wife is now pregnant also. Due the 26 of june

Congradulations man. Wow, alot of guys here have been getting their spouses pregnant in the last month. Lots of love in the air.

Thats funny Metzen, thats where we approximate our due date also. Sorry Term, I have to spread K around before I give more to you. But thanks nonetheless....and thanks again!!!

Top Bottom