Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test...and Penis size

KingFe

High End Bro
Platinum
Im on 550 mg's a week on Andropen and im in my 6th week and my dick is like 3 inches shorter when hard...it also doesnt get as hard....can i get those very very needed inches back when i get off, and on my PCT or are those gone forever...and is this attributed to the Test

Gear doesn’t do anything to your dick.

Have you recently been circumcised, that can shorten it,

but 3 inches, the Rabbi would have had to be drunk.

KingFe said:
Im on 550 mg's a week on Andropen and im in my 6th week and my dick is like 3 inches shorter when hard...it also doesnt get as hard....can i get those very very needed inches back when i get off, and on my PCT or are those gone forever...and is this attributed to the Test
Good point mine is -8 inches now and I'm about to start another cycle

If anything test would make ya cock bigger. 3 inches is fuckin extreme loss in size dude not possible if ya ask me

Thats a side affect ive never heard of! Sure your girl hasnt taken out revenge while you were asleep? :)

solidspine said:
Gear doesn’t do anything to your dick.

Have you recently been circumcised, that can shorten it,

but 3 inches, the Rabbi would have had to be drunk.

hahahahahaha

rg78 said:
Thats a side affect ive never heard of! Sure your girl hasnt taken out revenge while you were asleep? :)

hmmm....i feel better now about it...it prolly just all in my head...ive been away from home for 2 months and away from my girl....so maybe its not gettin up to potential wood size...i must have been overthinkin this.....thanks alot guys i feel a hell of a lot better now....(ima go take my sunday injection)

that sucks, bro. you lost 3 inches, thats funny cuz mine is only 3 inches...........from the ground! sorry, someone was going to say it sooner or later.

Top Bottom