Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test P +Winstrol + Proviron first cycle

armenius

Hi guys

My stats:

75kg (163lbs)
15% bf

I want to to do a 8 week cycle with Test-P 100mg EOD, wisnstrol 40-50mg ED and Proviron 50mg ED. do i have to use aromasin in PCT? or is it enough with just proviron on cycle for estrogen?? and I live in southeastern Europe its hard to get my hands on HCgenerate and Unleashed for my PCT.. can I use something like Anatropin from gaspari or some other random test booster instead??? also usin clomid for pct , not sure about the dosage tho.
Liv.52 and Lecithin for liver support and cholesterol

Last edited:
Hi guys

My stats:

75kg (163lbs)
15% bf

I want to to do a 8 week cycle with Test-P 100mg EOD, wisnstrol 40-50mg ED and Proviron 50mg ED. do i have to use aromasin in PCT? or is it enough with just proviron on cycle for estrogen?? and I live in southeastern Europe its hard to get my hands on HCgenerate and Unleashed for my PCT.. can I use something like Anatropin from gaspari or some other random test booster instead??? also usin clomid for pct , not sure about the dosage tho.
Liv.52 and Lecithin for liver support and cholesterol

Don't use winny use var

In regards to post cycle unleashed if you really can't get it then use forged post cycle and recycle by purus labs

It should look like this
Cycle:
1-8 test p 100mg eod
1-6 var 60mg ed
7-8 var 80mg ed
1-8 aromasin 12.5mg eod
5-8 hcg 500iu a week
Pct:
9-12 clomid 25mg ed
9-12 forged post cycle and recycle by purus labs
9-12 formastanzol
9-12 d-aspartic acid 3g ed

Don't use winny use var

In regards to post cycle unleashed if you really can't get it then use forged post cycle and recycle by purus labs

It should look like this
Cycle:
1-8 test p 100mg eod
1-6 var 60mg ed
7-8 var 80mg ed
1-8 aromasin 12.5mg eod
5-8 hcg 500iu a week
Pct:
9-12 clomid 25mg ed
9-12 forged post cycle and recycle by purus labs
9-12 formastanzol
9-12 d-aspartic acid 3g ed

Why var over winny?? Just curious to your reasoning and personally I find winny far superior to var, or is it just cause winny and proviron are both dht derivatives ?

i already chose winny over var... because of the fact that var can suppress your apetite and i really dont want to force my food down on cycle. why your cycle layout didnt include Proviron but instead you ues aromasim EOD?? cant i just use Proviron ED instead of aromasin?? i think predatornutrition sells forged,recycle and DAA so i can get all of that from them but i dont thin they have formastanazol.. do you guys think i can manage without it?

With winny and proviron you probably don't need aromasin but you should have some either way on hand.

I have had great success with winny test p and masteron and also winny test p and proviron. And winny can suppress your appetite also, any oral is capable of doing this , any compound actually as every individual reacts differently so I wouldn't base your cycle around that alone, but for me, personally, Winstrol makes me aggressive , horny strong and boosts endurance. Compliments testosterone very well because of its ability to free up more 'free test' just run some joint support , up your fish oils and healthy fats. Nothing makes me stronger that Winstrol.. Have never tried halo yet though..

i already chose winny over var... because of the fact that var can suppress your apetite and i really dont want to force my food down on cycle. why your cycle layout didnt include Proviron but instead you ues aromasim EOD?? cant i just use Proviron ED instead of aromasin?? i think predatornutrition sells forged,recycle and DAA so i can get all of that from them but i dont thin they have formastanazol.. do you guys think i can manage without it?

I'm srry I didn't even see the proviron, run that at 50-75mg ed from weeks 1-8

I hope you realize though that proviron is not a replacement to aromasin since they do 2 different things, aromasin is an AI while proviron is a steroid and will only boost your free test

I say var because winny will reck your joints, at 8 weeks especially

Whether you choose winny or var you still need to run aromasin though at 12.5mg eod from week 1-8

Yes you do need an AI in pct, formastanzol is the ideal choice and you can get it from mrsupps.com

If you don't use forma then aromasin at 12.5mg eod in pct as well will suffice

great thanks for the info.. and yeah mrsupps do ship to where i live and only for 25$... so im thinking of ordering formastanazol... forged post cycle and Power chews as it contains Aspartic Acid as you recomended. im little bit conserned about my jointy health too ..but i have two of my friends do the same cycle with great succes and no joint pain what so ever. everyone is different but im hoping that this is not the case. but still will take some glucosamine for my joints

great thanks for the info.. and yeah mrsupps do ship to where i live and only for 25$... so im thinking of ordering formastanazol... forged post cycle and Power chews as it contains Aspartic Acid as you recomended. im little bit conserned about my jointy health too ..but i have two of my friends do the same cycle with great succes and no joint pain what so ever. everyone is different but im hoping that this is not the case. but still will take some glucosamine for my joints

Anytime bro

Just be weary of your joints, that's why I will not recommend winny

Top Bottom