Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test P +Winstrol + Proviron first cycle

Winny is definitely harsh on the joints. But definitely worth it imo. I'll be running it this year for sure :)

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

do you think doing 40mg of winny a day instead of 50mg for 8 weeks will make any difference regarding joint health?

No, I wish. I did a test prop and winny cycle. I did 25mg a day of winny and still had joint pain.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

ok.. so just have to hope that it wont dry them out wery badly..ohh and just one more question ... is one bottle of forma stanazol enought for PCT ?? cause if im not mistaken bottle contains 60 pumps and one apllication size is 3 -7pumps..so its enough for only two weeks or something..am i right?

ok.. so just have to hope that it wont dry them out wery badly..ohh and just one more question ... is one bottle of forma stanazol enought for PCT ?? cause if im not mistaken bottle contains 60 pumps and one apllication size is 3 -7pumps..so its enough for only two weeks or something..am i right?

No 10 pumps is one serving so it will last 60 days

hi everyone. I started my cycle yesterday. pinned 100mg test p and took 40mg of winstrol and 50mg proviron trough out the day. When I woke up this morning my apetite was gone and I couldnt get down anything. Im thinking that it might be winny thats doing that. Can I just stop taking winny and continue with just Test and proviron??? and use my forma for bloat control instead of winny?

ok so I came home from training and im feeling a little bit better. I was wondering if thats just my body getting used to all the chemicals because im feeling kind of stressed. maybe i need to lower the dose of winny and start with something like 30mg a day and work up to 50mg??

ok so I came home from training and im feeling a little bit better. I was wondering if thats just my body getting used to all the chemicals because im feeling kind of stressed. maybe i need to lower the dose of winny and start with something like 30mg a day and work up to 50mg??

Just stick with 50mg for now. I'd say that's a minimum dose tbh. Just give it chance man you've not been on long at all

Last edited:
Top Bottom