Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test P, Tren E, Win Cycle Help-

LarryDavid

Fellas, need some suggestions on this cycle. Running Test Prop, Tren Enth, and Win. Ive seen threads about Tren and Tren A, but I havent seen many mention Tren Enth. Im aware of the doses for everything and of course I know the Win is run the last 6 weeks, however, Im not certain on how I should start and finish this cycle involving the Prop and Tren Enth. Ive heard I need to continue the Test two weeks after the Tren Enth. Please advise.

Stats: Age- 25, Height- 6'3, Weight- 235, BF- 9%, Training- 10+ yrs, Cycles- 3

1st --Test P- 100mg EOD
2nd-- Test P- 100mg EOD and EQ- 400mg a week
3rd-- Test Enth- 500mg a week, Deca- 400mg a week, and Win- 50mg ED

Personally i would stay away from tren all together, but if you decide to use it anyways use tren ace for your first time. That way if you get any nasty sides to can stop asap.

Actually ive taken Tren A but stoppped it short bc I started worrying about a drug test? Thats why I didnt add that in my list bc I didnt consider part of a full cycle. Never had the cough or respitory problems. Some night sweats but that doesnt bother me.

iv used both tren a and tren e

and i will be honest some of the sides are over exaggerated on the boards... mind you they are real and diffrent for individuals

tren cough only experinced with tren a and it was once in a blue moon a random sweats

night sweats- i get night sweats now ( test/deca) so meh

cardio killing- nope if your out of shape sure ya!

killing appetite- nope,

again these are for me... but some ppl just call tren the devill when its close to being god

depends bro. i ran 100mg/eod of tren a 2 times and had to stop after about 2.5weeks in. i only got the cough and severe lethargy for some reason. only got those 2 sides but it was the damn lethargy that made me stop. it was so bad i didnt even want to lower the dose. it messed with me too much. next time i run it, im starting it at 50mg/eod or possible just 25mg/ed....ya live ya learn

Top Bottom