Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test P tren Ace cycle Need Input

lithium1189

Hey fellas, looking to plan a cycle for mid/late spring to get ready for summer, seems a little early but I'd like plan everything out early so I don't waste any time when I'm ready. Thinking of doing the following, let me know any input if you would do anything differently.

Weight: 185
Height: 5'8
BF: 15%
Lifting for about 3 years.
Previous cycles: Dbol/sust 250 and Anivar/Test P/Primobolan depot

Weeks 1-4: 30-40mg T-bol ED
Weeks 1-4: 275mg Primobolan Depot EW
Weeks 1-8: 100mg Test P EOD
Weeks 1-8 100mg Tren A EOD

On Cycle Support:

12.5 mg Aromasin ED
Caber
N2Guard

PCT
Clomid 75/50/25/25
Unleashed/Post Cycle
Forma Stanozolol

Diet will be clean, wanting to cut a little more rather then bulk, High protein Lower carb, medium fats. Working out 5 days a week, heavy cardio 2x a week. If you guys have any input or criticism I'd be happy to hear, this will also be my first time running tren and T-bol. I have also ready around the net some people mixing their tren a and test P in the same syringe, wondering if anyone here has tried or discourages doing this. As far as the low dosage of Primo, I only have 11 amps leftover from a previous cycle, thought I would throw it in there.

Hey fellas, looking to plan a cycle for mid/late spring to get ready for summer, seems a little early but I'd like plan everything out early so I don't waste any time when I'm ready. Thinking of doing the following, let me know any input if you would do anything differently.

Weight: 185
Height: 5'8
BF: 15%
Lifting for about 3 years.
Previous cycles: Dbol/sust 250 and Anivar/Test P/Primobolan depot

Weeks 1-4: 30-40mg T-bol ED
Weeks 1-4: 275mg Primobolan Depot EW
Weeks 1-8: 100mg Test P EOD
Weeks 1-8 100mg Tren A EOD

On Cycle Support:

12.5 mg Aromasin ED
Caber
N2Guard

PCT
Clomid 75/50/25/25
Unleashed/Post Cycle
Forma Stanozolol

Diet will be clean, wanting to cut a little more rather then bulk, High protein Lower carb, medium fats. Working out 5 days a week, heavy cardio 2x a week. If you guys have any input or criticism I'd be happy to hear, this will also be my first time running tren and T-bol. I have also ready around the net some people mixing their tren a and test P in the same syringe, wondering if anyone here has tried or discourages doing this. As far as the low dosage of Primo, I only have 11 amps leftover from a previous cycle, thought I would throw it in there.

Primo at that dose for 4 weeks is a waste. Get more or don't bother. You can mix the tren and test in syringe it won't matter. I would go at least 60 mg day on the tbol. For pct 25 mg clomid is more then enough. There is no reason to run more unless you like side effects without any added benefit. I'd throw some daa in with pct for good measure and run some hcgen on cycle and blast hcg before pct. and run the test 10 weeks.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Smart move getting ready in advance.......up your cardio, 2 x a week?

If you replace the primo with mast you gotsssssss a helluva 8 weeker...

~EZ

Smart move getting ready in advance.......up your cardio, 2 x a week?

If you replace the primo with mast you gotsssssss a helluva 8 weeker...

~EZ

Yes, adding mast would make this a fucking sweet cycle...

to do this you must get your body fat down... its much too high for mast and really for the cycle period...

do not waste something as quality as primo the way you have it ran... 4 weeks is a slap in the face to primo...

your dosing clomid too high at 75... i would not go over 50...

your tbol is way too low... run at least 60 mg...

Thanks for the input. So far I guess I'll drop the primo and up the Tbol to 60 and reduce clomid. Yeah mast would be great but I figured my bf was too high.

Test P, Eq And tren ace for a shredded Spring and summer look! Up the cardio and eat clean.

Sent from my Galaxy using EliteFitness

you can run anavar but you really need to get your body fat down a bit before you start the cycle at all... 60 mg the first six weeks then bump to 80... make sure you have proper supports... n2guard and taurine at least...

Top Bottom