Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test p

how long did you want to cycle mate ? have you bought the prop or are you considering it if you run it youll have to inject eod, lots of holes if you go long, probbest to run test e or another longer estered test.

whats your age, bf, stats etc ?

It's not for me it's for my friend but Isteroid answered my question, as you cn see from past posts it isn't my first cyle my friend is goin to do a cycle for the first time so I'm helpin him out

ur friend should stick to test E for a first cycle, if hes never pinned before the PIP from the prop might be a lil too painful

ur friend should stick to test E for a first cycle, if hes never pinned before the PIP from the prop might be a lil too painful

Agreed. Virgin muscles and prop is a bad choice. The pip is awful.

use code joeb20 for 20%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

Wow wootooms wife sure can suck a mean dick..of course not his..since he refused to sleep with her..due.to being a faggot

All information is for entertainment purpose only and is not valid for real life use in any manner..Gear 63 is a role playing web based persona!

No fucking classic...

All information is for entertainment purpose only and is not valid for real life use in any manner..Gear 63 is a role playing web based persona!

Prop is some painfully shit I don't recommend for first time ! And all the pinning is a pain in the arse literally.

Top Bottom