Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test only cycle which is the best test to run

BRAD75092

Im want to run a test only cycle this will be my first cycle ever, Ive noticed there are 5+ types of test which is the best one for me im 5'11 155 32yo. Im working out about 4x a week and eating about 5 times aday (no junk food) and also what would be the best dose for me? thanks in advance.

BRAD75092 said:
Im want to run a test only cycle this will be my first cycle ever, Ive noticed there are 5+ types of test which is the best one for me im 5'11 155 32yo. Im working out about 4x a week and eating about 5 times aday (no junk food) and also what would be the best dose for me? thanks in advance.

Testosterone Enanthate.

BRAD75092 said:

Haven't been on the boards for a year....lol same test questions being asked..lol

Test E or Test C.....if you like more injections Test P

Test is basically Test, release times differs and some other esters crap. But Test is Test bro.

Test Enanthate is pretty clean feeling ... 500mg/week split into 2 doses , follow up with proper PCT and have an anti-e through out

Top Bottom